Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore

when trying to make weapon poisons there is only 1 option for weapon poison (3) it gets confused as its just called weapon poison

any chance the lunar diplomacy herb training method could get added for ironmen please?(guam and marrentills 85 xp each)

Dunno what it is but the bot definitely has an attitude with opening the bank at times. Have restarted both Runemate and Runelite as well as opened Runelite on its own to make sure it's updated. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't want to.

Author of MaxiBots
Dunno what it is but the bot definitely has an attitude with opening the bank at times. Have restarted both Runemate and Runelite as well as opened Runelite on its own to make sure it's updated. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't want to.
How do you mean? Try disabling plugins.

Author of MaxiBots
2023-08-11 00-17-56

It just randomly decides to not be able to open the bank. Unsure of what causes it or fixes it. Most of the time it works for me, just sometimes it doesn't.
Have you tried just restarting the game? It has to be a client issue or an issue with your game cache. As you can see in the vid it's hovering the bank but not clicking which means the bank is likely returning no actions available. Also, how did you manage to get it to track all your skills as having gained xp? There's literally a timeout in place after you have logged in to prevent that from happening

Have you tried just restarting the game? It has to be a client issue or an issue with your game cache. As you can see in the vid it's hovering the bank but not clicking which means the bank is likely returning no actions available. Also, how did you manage to get it to track all your skills as having gained xp? There's literally a timeout in place after you have logged in to prevent that from happening

As far as the exp thing, haven't a clue. Usually doesn't do that but on that specific launch it decided to. I've cleared cache in both RL and Jagex folders as well as restarted both RM and RL. Launched RL separately to make sure there weren't any updates. And even did a full system restart. Unable to figure it out and have launched the bot 10+ times now testing it, but it's cheap so that's not a huge deal. Gonna turn everything off for the night and check again tomorrow.

The bot is 100% working according to logs, will link the latest one here below. Just something else isn't working I guess.

Filebin | md0rve63uhz4k9bkvvvvvvvvvvv

Author of MaxiBots
As far as the exp thing, haven't a clue. Usually doesn't do that but on that specific launch it decided to. I've cleared cache in both RL and Jagex folders as well as restarted both RM and RL. Launched RL separately to make sure there weren't any updates. And even did a full system restart. Unable to figure it out and have launched the bot 10+ times now testing it, but it's cheap so that's not a huge deal. Gonna turn everything off for the night and check again tomorrow.

The bot is 100% working according to logs, will link the latest one here below. Just something else isn't working I guess.

Filebin | md0rve63uhz4k9bkvvvvvvvvvvv
Thanks. And what activities are you running?

Thanks. And what activities are you running?

As far as herblore activity, super antifires.

Also update: I completely uninstalled, restarted my computer, and reinstalled Runemate. Not sure what's causing the issues but I ended up working around it by just swapping banks. I went to Rogue's Den where the bank is just the npc with no bank booth and it's working now. Just doesn't like the GE bank booth I guess?

Author of MaxiBots
As far as herblore activity, super antifires.

Also update: I completely uninstalled, restarted my computer, and reinstalled Runemate. Not sure what's causing the issues but I ended up working around it by just swapping banks. I went to Rogue's Den where the bank is just the npc with no bank booth and it's working now. Just doesn't like the GE bank booth I guess?
Makes no sense. The only place I use it is at ge lol

Makes no sense. The only place I use it is at ge lol

Yeah I can't be 100% sure. There might just be some temp files or something screwing around with the GE interaction, but I also cba to fix it as long as I have a workaround at another banking method. If it works it works.