Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aidden, when grinding goat horns, it selects the mortar, then it tries to open the bank. so it just sits there with a mortar in its hards trying to open the bank and it cant. so it just asking and does nothing.

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden, when grinding goat horns, it selects the mortar, then it tries to open the bank. so it just sits there with a mortar in its hards trying to open the bank and it cant. so it just asking and does nothing.
That should have already been handled, i'll take a look. What's the name of the bank it's interacting with, is it a booth, banker, bank chest etc?

Not sure if it is a client related issue or not but it would seem that all your bots are unable to find the correct item id's at the moment. I tried the fletching one as well and it would miss identify the item I set to fletch, make unf potion, or complete potion. If you need the logs let me know. This bot has helped me a ton on my ironman and it would be great to see it up and running again.

Used it for a couple hours the other day and it worked great for cleaning herbs - but now it just sits at the bank screen and doesn't withdraw herbs

Edit - seems to be a client wide problem!

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Not sure if it is a client related issue or not but it would seem that all your bots are unable to find the correct item id's at the moment. I tried the fletching one as well and it would miss identify the item I set to fletch, make unf potion, or complete potion. If you need the logs let me know. This bot has helped me a ton on my ironman and it would be great to see it up and running again.
Unfortunately the runescape update broke the client. Cloud will hopefully have a fix out today

Status
Not open for further replies.