Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
not letting me use on rs3
That's because RuneMate doesn't support RS3. What gave you the impression it did? Besides the overview of the bot which still says RS3 because we used to support RS3 before jagex removed the java client.

This bot works but don’t risk it.
2056 total level Main account with zero botting history got banned after 40mins use.

All that effort gone lol, I thought I’d sneak a combination of botting and manual play in because super combats are so tedious. Oh well, back to World of Warcraft I go.

2056 total level Main account with zero botting history got banned after 40mins use.

All that effort gone lol, I thought I’d sneak a combination of botting and manual play in because super combats are so tedious. Oh well, back to World of Warcraft I go.

Update: only 2 day ban as first offence but a scary experience none the less lol.

Author of MaxiBots

Update: only 2 day ban as first offence but a scary experience none the less lol.
Was this the only bot you ran? You can't just assume the last one you ran is the one that got you as they delay bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.