Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, not sure if there is a new bug with this? However whilst trying to use it is stuck on initialize and just won't let my character do anything at all setup everything I want still unfortunately no sign of life from the bot. Any suggestions wanted to ask here before leaving review so you have chance to fix as I believe that is more fair.

Author of MaxiBots
Hi, not sure if there is a new bug with this? However whilst trying to use it is stuck on initialize and just won't let my character do anything at all setup everything I want still unfortunately no sign of life from the bot. Any suggestions wanted to ask here before leaving review so you have chance to fix as I believe that is more fair.
Thanks for letting me know and following the correct process to report bugs. Are you on RS3 or OSRS? What were you trying to make?

Thanks for letting me know and following the correct process to report bugs. Are you on RS3 or OSRS? What were you trying to make?

OSRS and it was a variety I was also sometimes trying to grind unicorn horns etc on pestle and mortar I would need to retry what I was doing and see if bug repeated its self.

Status
Not open for further replies.