Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiHerblore TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Feel like this would be much better if it just clicked the Vial to open the herblore window, rather than using the herb with the vial (which is quite slow anyway) - Same with just clicking the (unf) potion rather than clicking the ingredient and the vial.

Is this something that could be changed?
Yes, i believe that way of doing things was added after I wrote this not and I haven't really maintained it. Not sure when I'll change it, maybe tonight after work if i remember

Oh sorry, only just started RS3 and didn't realise it was a new thing. That'd be great, thank you! :)

nevermind, it wasn't starting because I was being a retard.

Still not working though - says 'withdrawing preset items' after it's completed this task and never does anything else.

maxiherb log - Pastebin.com

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
nevermind, it wasn't starting because I was being a retard.

Still not working though - says 'withdrawing preset items' after it's completed this task and never does anything else.

maxiherb log - Pastebin.com
Well using presets is a completely different issue. Tell me exactly what happens and what settings you chose. And make sure you have preset 1 setup correctly

Well using presets is a completely different issue. Tell me exactly what happens and what settings you chose. And make sure you have preset 1 setup correctly

Using the same preset I had set before. It was set to create Super Restore potions (Snapdragon unf & red spiders eggs).

The bot opens bank correctly, withdraws the preset correctly, but then sits there idle with the bot status 'withdrawing preset items' - but it already has done that

Author of MaxiBots
Using the same preset I had set before. It was set to create Super Restore potions (Snapdragon unf & red spiders eggs).

The bot opens bank correctly, withdraws the preset correctly, but then sits there idle with the bot status 'withdrawing preset items' - but it already has done that
If you pm me your account details i'll be able to look into it and fix it asap.

Works GREAT now when making the unf potions, but doesn't seem to work at all for potions. I put in all the settings and start but the bot status is 'Loading...' and never changes. Did this for Super Ranging pots & Super Restores - The only two I've tried.

Author of MaxiBots
Works GREAT now when making the unf potions, but doesn't seem to work at all for potions. I put in all the settings and start but the bot status is 'Loading...' and never changes. Did this for Super Ranging pots & Super Restores - The only two I've tried.
Please send me a message with your account details and i'll take a look after work today.

Hi could you add support for the sliskes endgame reward "Manifested Knowledge" You just have to Siphon the Npc when it spawns, and it gives a nice lil chunk off xp

Finally got back round to training Herblore, I'm having issues with this again.

Says 'selecting xxxx (4)' when the mix window is open, and it doesn't click mix. Is this because the potions it makes are (3)'s and not (4)?

Author of MaxiBots
Finally got back round to training Herblore, I'm having issues with this again.

Says 'selecting xxxx (4)' when the mix window is open, and it doesn't click mix. Is this because the potions it makes are (3)'s and not (4)?
Correct. I need the time and an account to debug it.

This is absolutely amazing, ive been making unf potions for days making tons of money. Script is perfect, runs in long sequences with no error. The only thing I noticed ( It has been mentioned before ) is that it won't make finished potions, somehow the script wants to make dose (4) but that is not possible ofcourse. That's all really, overall it's a masterpiece.(y)

Great script, but it doesn't use the nearby portable well for making unfinished potions which still benefit from the 5% chance to make an extra for free.

works amazing while making unf potions, doesn't work when trying to make finished potions! I believe it is because the finished potions will be (3) version and not (4) that the bot supports.

The bot won't click "mix" bar when you're mixing between unfinished/clean herbs.

Edit: nvm, it worked.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.