Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Maxi fletcher was unable to fletch yew longbows for me today i have the log file here:

Attachments

• MaxiFletcher 8-26 12-17-30.log
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
Wasn't able to make yew shortbows. Here is the log file. Is it possible to get refunded the hour I have spent?

edit: Problem from client, sorry

Attachments

• MaxiFletcher 8-26 11-25-10.log
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Trying to craft magic longbow (u). Bot works normally for a moment if I already have a knife and magic logs in my inventory. When it opens up the bank it gets stuck withdrawing. It won't actually withdraw anything.

Runemate client currently has an issue due to the game update. Please be patient that nay be what is causing issues with this and other bots! Authors are asking that people dont use premium run scripts at the moment as the script may not run properly due to the client error

Author of MaxiBots
Trying to craft magic longbow (u). Bot works normally for a moment if I already have a knife and magic logs in my inventory. When it opens up the bank it gets stuck withdrawing. It won't actually withdraw anything.
What ruloph said is correct so unfortunately there's nothing we can do but wait for a client update, which will hopefully be today

Confirmed Noob
Making yew longbows works fine for now, but I'm having problems tipping bolts. Whenever Maxifletchers tries to put gemmed bolt tips to the corresponding bolt, it just get's stuck clicking the bolt tips?

Author of MaxiBots
Making yew longbows works fine for now, but I'm having problems tipping bolts. Whenever Maxifletchers tries to put gemmed bolt tips to the corresponding bolt, it just get's stuck clicking the bolt tips?
The client is broken due to the runescape update. Please wait for an update. If the client update doesn't fix your problem let me know.

When fletching broad bolts it makes one every 2 seconds, while AHK makes about 6 in the same timeframe. Possible to up te speed of fletching bolts? Thanks in advance <3

Author of MaxiBots
When fletching broad bolts it makes one every 2 seconds, while AHK makes about 6 in the same timeframe. Possible to up te speed of fletching bolts? Thanks in advance <3
Does the player animate when making them? And are they an item you can keep combining for a faster rate, or let it do it automatically at a slower rate

Does the player animate when making them? And are they an item you can keep combining for a faster rate, or let it do it automatically at a slower rate

Yes, the player animates when fletching those bolts. The feather and unf. bolts needs to be combined manually every tik, there is no option to do it automatically. So whenever your bot clicks every 1,5 seconds on both items it is 1/4th the xp from what i get when klicking myself.

Author of MaxiBots
Yes, the player animates when fletching those bolts. The feather and unf. bolts needs to be combined manually every tik, there is no option to do it automatically. So whenever your bot clicks every 1,5 seconds on both items it is 1/4th the xp from what i get when klicking myself.
Yeah okay I think I see the problem. Its probably waiting for the animation to stop. I'll have a look later today of i get tome

@jabbe02 Okay. So broad bolts are the ones i wasn't able to test out when i wrote it because they require 55 slayer, which i don't have. Do you have an account i can borrow to sort it out for you? Should only need to use it for less than an hour.

Yeah okay I think I see the problem. Its probably waiting for the animation to stop. I'll have a look later today of i get tome

@jabbe02 Okay. So broad bolts are the ones i wasn't able to test out when i wrote it because they require 55 slayer, which i don't have. Do you have an account i can borrow to sort it out for you? Should only need to use it for less than an hour.

Sorry mate, using it on a big account rather not share that one. Isn't it the same as any bolts being fletched, because i think its the same animation.

Author of MaxiBots
Sorry mate, using it on a big account rather not share that one. Isn't it the same as any bolts being fletched, because i think its the same animation.
No idea, only time i remember anyone mentioning it being slow its been broad bolts