Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Bot can't even select Maple longbows to cut. Is now working absolutely fine with cutting Yew Longbow(u) and then stringing them.

Last edited:
find attached mate

Attachments

• MaxiFletcher 4-21 17-21-21.log
    86.6 KB · Views: 2
  • MaxiFletcher 4-21 17-33-16.log
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MaxiFletcher 4-21 17-19-36.log
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
Is there any reason why the trials are unable to link to rs3? woodcutter, fletching and fishing dont want to even see rs3 as an option

Author of MaxiBots
>Is there any reason why the trials are unable to link to rs3? woodcutter, fletching and fishing dont want to even see rs3 as an option

RS3 is no longer supported by Runemate b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶R̶S̶3̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶la̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶
Runemate doesn't support rs3 anymore because jagex removed the java client.

Author of MaxiBots
headless arrow with broad arrow tips dosent work. bot clicks on each other then is stuck on the make menu.
IF you can lend me your account (send me a private message with the details), i should be able to fix it asap

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiFletcher with a new update entry:

MaxiFletcher v2.6.0 Released!

MaxiFletcher updated to v2.6.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

headless arrow with broad arrow tips dosent work. bot clicks on each other then is stuck on the make menu.
Hi @jkim653 , i'm looking into fixing this for you but have discovered that you need 55 slayer to unlock the ability to make them so i can't actually debug the problem. If you could lend me your account i'd be able to fix it for you asap. If you're okay with that please send me a private message with the account details.

Hey so far this bot is awesome, been using it quite a but for bows. Anyway to add dragonfruit pie?
Hi @kosta Kotevski , sorry i only just saw your request. I would love to but as it's a whole new functionality (using boosts) it could take some time and as there hasn't been any demand for it i'd require a donation to make it worth while.

Just tried using this script making magic longbow (U) and the bot tried to use the knife on the third log in invent, over and over again. Not Good.

Author of MaxiBots