Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

ame Mode: OSRS
Bot settings:Magic Longbow. did it for several hours now just closing bot.

Bug description: It will automaticly say it has finished the task doesn't matters which setting I use or change.

Steps to reproduce: Log in and make the Longbows

Have you found a work-around (manual): Nope nothing.

Please attach log files & screenshots:
00:00:00 [ INFO ] MaxiFletcher PRO V2.0.9 started!
00:00:01 [ INFO ] Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:01 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Pressing Existing User
00:00:02 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering username
00:00:05 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering password
00:00:07 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Logging in
00:00:11 [ DEBUG ] [Walker] RegionPath failed, trying WebPath. Coordinate(3209, 3220, 2) -> Bank booth [3209, 3221, 2]
00:00:11 [ DEBUG ] [Walker] WebPath failed, falling back to BresenhamPath. Coordinate(3209, 3220, 2) -> Bank booth [3209, 3221, 2]
00:00:11 [ DEBUG ] [Walker] Path[Coordinate(3209, 3220, 2) -> Coordinate(3209, 3221, 2)]
00:00:12 [ INFO ] Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
00:00:12 [ DEBUG ] [Interface closer] Interacting with unwanted component
00:00:23 [ INFO ] ---MaxiFletcher PRO V2.0.9---
00:00:23 [ INFO ] Runtime: 00:00:14
00:00:23 [ INFO ] Last status: Finished all activities. Stopping the bot.
00:00:23 [ INFO ] Total profit: 0
00:00:23 [ INFO ] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher PRO!---

Author of MaxiBots
ame Mode: OSRS
Bot settings:Magic Longbow. did it for several hours now just closing bot.

Bug description: It will automaticly say it has finished the task doesn't matters which setting I use or change.

Steps to reproduce: Log in and make the Longbows

Have you found a work-around (manual): Nope nothing.

Please attach log files & screenshots:
00:00:00 [ INFO ] MaxiFletcher PRO V2.0.9 started!
00:00:01 [ INFO ] Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:01 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Pressing Existing User
00:00:02 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering username
00:00:05 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering password
00:00:07 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Logging in
00:00:11 [ DEBUG ] [Walker] RegionPath failed, trying WebPath. Coordinate(3209, 3220, 2) -> Bank booth [3209, 3221, 2]
00:00:11 [ DEBUG ] [Walker] WebPath failed, falling back to BresenhamPath. Coordinate(3209, 3220, 2) -> Bank booth [3209, 3221, 2]
00:00:11 [ DEBUG ] [Walker] Path[Coordinate(3209, 3220, 2) -> Coordinate(3209, 3221, 2)]
00:00:12 [ INFO ] Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
00:00:12 [ DEBUG ] [Interface closer] Interacting with unwanted component
00:00:23 [ INFO ] ---MaxiFletcher PRO V2.0.9---
00:00:23 [ INFO ] Runtime: 00:00:14
00:00:23 [ INFO ] Last status: Finished all activities. Stopping the bot.
00:00:23 [ INFO ] Total profit: 0
00:00:23 [ INFO ] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher PRO!---
What do you mean you did it for hours? You mean before osrs went down? You need to provide more info. That doesn't look like my bug report format. Anyway, what exactly does the bot do... Does it open the bank? What did you have the goal set to? What if you start with the required items in your inventory? What if you don't? Test with the lite version because i won't be refunding.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

What do you mean you did it for hours? You mean before osrs went down? You need to provide more info. That doesn't look like my bug report format. Anyway, what exactly does the bot do... Does it open the bank? What did you have the goal set to? What if you start with the required items in your inventory? What if you don't? Test with the lite version because i won't be refunding.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

My apologies, Doesn't matters what I try on different settings or to have the Magic Longbows (u) and Bow strings in my inventory it says finishes task and closed the bot... also when I set a goal on 8000 Magic Longbows it will do the same...

I used 2 formats so I hope one of those is your format?

And I don't need a refund that is no problem ;)

And about that he did it for about 3 and a half hour, this was right after the bots were working after that the bots went down due to the servers.

It used to work great but lately when I set it up to string magic longbows until x level, as soon I open the bot it opens bank, deposits inventory, then closes bank, then finally closes the bot saying all activities are finished. :( I'm not doing anything differently than I used to, bank has 1k plus magic long (u) and bow strings in it.

Not making Yew longbow (u). Started it 3 times and the same result. Stays stuck after it clicks on the knife. If you click on the log it'll work through all the other functions fine but I don't want to have to babysit it or I would be doing this myself entirely. Some help or feed back would be nice :) also getting refunded on those 3 resets of the script would be appreciated (y)
Also, just tried to see if the script would be able to string, it does not. It just automatically logs you out. Tried doing this twice apart from the 3 others time....

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Not making Yew longbow (u). Started it 3 times and the same result. Stays stuck after it clicks on the knife. If you click on the log it'll work through all the other functions fine but I don't want to have to babysit it or I would be doing this myself entirely. Some help or feed back would be nice :) also getting refunded on those 3 resets of the script would be appreciated (y)
Also, just tried to see if the script would be able to string, it does not. It just automatically logs you out. Tried doing this twice apart from the 3 others time....
If you read above it's already been discussed.

In osrs when making yew longbow (u) i noticed it deposits entire inventory after it finishes cutting an inventory, then it withdraws the knife... It should leave the knife in the inventory

Author of MaxiBots
In osrs when making yew longbow (u) i noticed it deposits entire inventory after it finishes cutting an inventory, then it withdraws the knife... It should leave the knife in the inventory
Indeed it should, i thought i made it not deposit the knife but i'll take a look. Thanks for letting me know.

Indeed it should, i thought i made it not deposit the knife but i'll take a look. Thanks for letting me know.
Actually... Are you on RS3? You don't need a knife on RS3 as it's in the toolbelt

MeMe
Interesting... I just checked and it should be keeping them. I'll look into it further tomorrow.
Just tested it multiple ways of started it always stops when it needs to get the arrow heads it even banks them get headless arrows then logs out

--Removed--

Seems to be an update that has broke the bot as a whole, if I could get a refund for the last two instances I'd be grateful (You are going to get it back anyways.) If not, that's fine too.. its just 10 cents.

Last edited: