Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

• "Finished all Activities. Stopping the Bot." 00:25:08 This occured at.
  • Bow - Magic Shield Bow
  • RS3 EoC
  • The bot was running fine, but at many different time frames it had not detected any resources in the bank, however I have still got over 75,000 Magic shieldbow (U) and Bowstrings.
  • Let the bot Run

Author of MaxiBots
  • "Finished all Activities. Stopping the Bot." 00:25:08 This occured at.
  • Bow - Magic Shield Bow
  • RS3 EoC
  • The bot was running fine, but at many different time frames it had not detected any resources in the bank, however I have still got over 75,000 Magic shieldbow (U) and Bowstrings.
  • Let the bot Run
Because you didn't use the bug report format i provide on the overview, you've missed important information. Are you using presets?

Because you didn't use the bug report format i provide on the overview, you've missed important information. Are you using presets?
I copy and pasted the format, and filled out relevant information to each question, as I was in a rush I may have missed information.
I however am using Presets.

Author of MaxiBots
I copy and pasted the format, and filled out relevant information to each question, as I was in a rush I may have missed information.
I however am using Presets.
You're right, sorry. Looks like i need to update it.

Hey @Aidden , 1 question , why is your bot always banking all and withdrawing knife each time. before it banked only bows but now it banks all and slows the process

Author of MaxiBots
Hey @Aidden , 1 question , why is your bot always banking all and withdrawing knife each time. before it banked only bows but now it banks all and slows the process
I don't know i haven't updated it so it shouldn't have changed.

Author of MaxiBots
Hello i cant get an interface to set the bot up! lost over 0.2 cent already trying it several times Gyazo - 52aeaaf607c476516b329068ea904319.png

Hello i cant get an interface to set the bot up! lost over 0.2 cent already trying it several times Gyazo - 52aeaaf607c476516b329068ea904319.png
That's of no help. You need to post the log files from that session. It's not an issue with the bot itself because it does indeed have an interface and it works for everyone else.

hey man i havnt checked with other logs, but when making shafts out of achey logs, it just clicks on the knife and then the log over and over again without issuing the command to make shafts.

Author of MaxiBots
hey man i havnt checked with other logs, but when making shafts out of achey logs, it just clicks on the knife and then the log over and over again without issuing the command to make shafts.
If you lend me your account i can look into it

If you lend me your account i can look into it
Im not sure if id be willing to do that, as i am relatively new to this community. But i have tested other logs and they all work fine. for some reason specifically just achey logs the bot wont turn into shafts. it just repetitively presses knife and the adjacent log over and over until you stop the program it would be cool if you could fix, if not is not a big deal, i was just reporting a bug i noticed :)

Author of MaxiBots
Im not sure if id be willing to do that, as i am relatively new to this community. But i have tested other logs and they all work fine. for some reason specifically just achey logs the bot wont turn into shafts. it just repetitively presses knife and the adjacent log over and over until you stop the program it would be cool if you could fix, if not is not a big deal, i was just reporting a bug i noticed :)
If you're worried about your account being stolen you have nothing to fear. I'm an executive staff member, your account would be safe with me :)

@YUNGBILLIONAIRE Thanks for the account lend. I've fixed not being able to make ogre arrow shafts from achey logs. The reason it wasn't working was that the option for the shafts is named differently to the other arrow shafts. I've also fixed certain things such as making unstrung bows depositing the knife.

Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes) logged out
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity: Stringing bows
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: OSRS
  • Details of what happened: The bot was still running even though It was logged out of runescape. I had the break handler set for one 2:30hr break and then an another 2hr break. and the bot never logged back in after the first break.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue. break handler

Was making Yew longbows (stringing them, OSRS), and it randomly clicks bows in the inventory quite often (after it has started fletching). Sometimes it will click something else after it has a bow selected and it will cause the fletching to stop, and sometimes it will just remain selected until it clicks the bank, causing it to pause for a second before clicking the bank a 2nd time to open it. Sometimes it clicks a bow that has already been fletched, causing it to be equipped (if possible, and again, causing it to stop fletching), and then it just banks whatever else you might have had equipped.

This is just really frustrating to watch as it really hurts inefficiency and could quite easily be viewed as bot behavior. It literally does this almost EVERY single inventory.

Here is a screenshot where it has clicked a random bow during fletching (obviously before it was fletched or else it would have been equipped and not highlighted):
http://puu.sh/uV73T/c4c245589c.jpg

This bot gets the job done at the end of the day, but it is extremely inefficient and it makes me feel like I'm going to get banned due to this behavior

Edit: Also, one weird thing I noticed, when stringing these yew longs, when you start the bot initially, it will withdraw a knife first and then deposit it before withdrawing the logs/bowstrings. It only does this once and it is right when you start up the bot. No other tasks are selected in the bot config menu.

Edit2: The status at the time is actually "Clicking Yew Longbow (u)", sometimes "Clicking Yew Longbow (u) 2" or more. After the "Selecting Make All" status, it is actually clicking them again on purpose WTF

Buggered itself up quite nicely here:
http://puu.sh/uV7yC/1ce01e57ef.png

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Was making Yew longbows (stringing them, OSRS), and it randomly clicks bows in the inventory quite often (after it has started fletching). Sometimes it will click something else after it has a bow selected and it will cause the fletching to stop, and sometimes it will just remain selected until it clicks the bank, causing it to pause for a second before clicking the bank a 2nd time to open it. Sometimes it clicks a bow that has already been fletched, causing it to be equipped (if possible, and again, causing it to stop fletching), and then it just banks whatever else you might have had equipped.

This is just really frustrating to watch as it really hurts inefficiency and could quite easily be viewed as bot behavior. It literally does this almost EVERY single inventory.

Here is a screenshot where it has clicked a random bow during fletching (obviously before it was fletched or else it would have been equipped and not highlighted):
http://puu.sh/uV73T/c4c245589c.jpg

This bot gets the job done at the end of the day, but it is extremely inefficient and it makes me feel like I'm going to get banned due to this behavior

Edit: Also, one weird thing I noticed, when stringing these yew longs, when you start the bot initially, it will withdraw a knife first and then deposit it before withdrawing the logs/bowstrings. It only does this once and it is right when you start up the bot. No other tasks are selected in the bot config menu.

Edit2: The status at the time is actually "Clicking Yew Longbow (u)", sometimes "Clicking Yew Longbow (u) 2" or more. After the "Selecting Make All" status, it is actually clicking them again on purpose WTF

Buggered itself up quite nicely here:
http://puu.sh/uV7yC/1ce01e57ef.png
I don't know how you manage to get it to do this every inventory because i can't reproduce it. The worst i've seen is it clicking on one of the components again just before the interface comes up for you to choose what to make or before it starts fletching.