Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Author of MaxiBots
I have used this bot for awhile, and I am just wondering when/if the break handler will work?
It already does? Enable it. Add your breaks. That's all there is to it. If it isn't being activated, that's something that i need to be made aware of by using the bug report format on the overview. Let me know how it goes.

Hi there im just curious and im new so im not sure if this is user error on my end but with the activity Que for example say im level 5 fletching say i select activity 1 - make shortbow (U) - 153 that will get me level 10 fletching so i put activity 2 - longbow (U) - 332 to get level 20 however the problem is if i select it to do a task where my level is too low it resets the amount to craft as well as bow type say from oak down to normal logs but if it would do activity 1 then 2 it would be able to make oak bows yet it still resets the bow and amount i select, is this a problem on my end?

Could you please add ascension shards to ascension bolts as an option, requires level 90 fletching. I bought all of stuff in bulk to use this bot, and then the option wasn't there. Would be really appreciated if you could do it. Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Could you please add ascension shards to ascension bolts as an option, requires level 90 fletching. I bought all of stuff in bulk to use this bot, and then the option wasn't there. Would be really appreciated if you could do it. Thanks
I'd need access to your account to implement it as i don't have access to that myself.

Yeah thx for reply for my review i did tell you that for me it don't take magic longbow (u) for bank or if i take them hand it don't do anything, and for that you say i'm ignorent and i need open my eyes and 1 more review then you ban me! maybe you need open your eyes and stop treating you costumers this way!! And bye!

easily triggered ✌
Yeah thx for reply for my review i did tell you that for me it don't take magic longbow (u) for bank or if i take them hand it don't do anything, and for that you say i'm ignorent and i need open my eyes and 1 more review then you ban me! maybe you need open your eyes and stop treating you costumers this way!! And bye!
Your 15 cents is meaningless. Please die.

Author of MaxiBots
Proving my point further. If you weren't ignorant you'd know that the osrs client is broken right now. If you're running RS3 then you're just an idiot who can't post a proper bug report.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

Bot runs but not very smooth.. Has some issues regarding banking and clicking for example: I need to click on the 14 for banking my magic longbow (u), but he clicks it multiple times and a lot of times wrong.

00:00:00 [ INFO ] MaxiFletcher PRO V2.0.9 started!
00:00:01 [ INFO ] Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:01 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Pressing Existing User
00:00:02 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering username
00:00:06 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering password
00:00:08 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Logging in
00:00:11 [ INFO ] Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
00:00:11 [ DEBUG ] [Interface closer] Interacting with unwanted component
00:00:15 [ DEBUG ] [Interface closer] Interacting with unwanted component
00:01:16 [ INFO ] ---MaxiFletcher PRO V2.0.9---
00:01:16 [ INFO ] Runtime: 00:00:09
00:01:16 [ INFO ] Last status: Finished all activities. Stopping the bot.
00:01:16 [ INFO ] Total profit: 0
00:01:16 [ INFO ] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher PRO!---

Bot closing when I start it, I have the supplies and more then I need so that is not a problem?

Author of MaxiBots
Bot runs but not very smooth.. Has some issues regarding banking and clicking for example: I need to click on the 14 for banking my magic longbow (u), but he clicks it multiple times and a lot of times wrong.

00:00:01 [ INFO ] Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:01 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Pressing Existing User
00:00:02 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering username
00:00:06 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Entering password
00:00:08 [ DEBUG ] [Login handler] Logging in
00:00:11 [ INFO ] Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
00:00:11 [ DEBUG ] [Interface closer] Interacting with unwanted component
00:00:15 [ DEBUG ] [Interface closer] Interacting with unwanted component
00:01:16 [ INFO ] ---MaxiFletcher PRO V2.0.9---
00:01:16 [ INFO ] Runtime: 00:00:09
00:01:16 [ INFO ] Last status: Finished all activities. Stopping the bot.
00:01:16 [ INFO ] Total profit: 0
00:01:16 [ INFO ] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher PRO!---

Bot closing when I start it, I have the supplies and more then I need so that is not a problem?
Is this OSRS? The client fix could have some flaws. @SlashnHax

Author of MaxiBots
Yes this is RS07, I know but it worked for 3+ hours and now I use the same settings, but it says finished task and loggs out...
Same here! Bot opens bank and logs out instantly.
This is after you guys finished setting up the ui correct? What are you trying to make. This is why i need you to use the bug report format on the overview. Then i wouldn't have to ask questions and wait for replies every time.

I just put money in my account to use this but when I set it up and press go it just uses the knife and then does not continue. Can not get it to create one longbow... Any help?

Author of MaxiBots
I just put money in my account to use this but when I set it up and press go it just uses the knife and then does not continue. Can not get it to create one longbow... Any help?
Bug report template from the overview page would be a good start.

Game Mode: OSRS
Bot settings:Magic Longbow (u). Tried once with and without numeric goal. Also tried with 2 tasks of maples and magic
Bot run duration:pro version was about a minute. Lite was longer.

Bug description: Knife will not work on the logs. I have to manually click logs, however every other function works. If I don't intervene, it just sits there with knife selected but not using it.

Steps to reproduce: Log in and set up UI.

Have you found a work-around (manual): I have to click the logs myself.

Please attach log files & screenshots:

00:00:49 [ INFO ] ---MaxiFletcher PRO V2.0.9---
00:00:49 [ INFO ] Runtime: 00:00:39
00:00:49 [ INFO ] Last status: Using Knife with Maple logs (19)
00:00:49 [ INFO ] Total profit: 0
00:00:49 [ INFO ] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher LITE!---

Author of MaxiBots
Considering its osrs, there's a good chance it's a bug in the client from the rs update that broke it. I won't be able to check it out until tomorrow as im not home. Please don't go restarting the pro version without me first saying it's fixed because i won't be giving any refunds.