Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Author of MaxiBots
Bot can't hit enter when it enters X amount of Magic Longbow(u) to make.
What does the status say when it fails? Does it type the amount in? Sounds like a client or runescape update might have broken it.

Author of MaxiBots
I'd probably lean on a client issue as well. It'll just start typing numbers endlessly.
The issue has apparently been resolved in 2.9.1. Please try again with the latest client update and let me know if it's still not working.

*bot*
Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes): The bot was running and I was charged twice the amount on 3/4/17 at 5:43 pm and 5:44 pm.
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity: Stringing yew longbows.
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: OSRS
  • Details of what happened: I start the bot, it runs smoothly, and stop it about 2 minutes before the hour mark. For some reason i get charged twice the amount.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue: Once my balance is charged for 0.05 cents about a minute later i am charged again.

Author of MaxiBots
Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes): The bot was running and I was charged twice the amount on 3/4/17 at 5:43 pm and 5:44 pm.
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity: Stringing yew longbows.
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: OSRS
  • Details of what happened: I start the bot, it runs smoothly, and stop it about 2 minutes before the hour mark. For some reason i get charged twice the amount.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue: Once my balance is charged for 0.05 cents about a minute later i am charged again.
Status means what does the bot say it's doing, not your description of what happened. Double charging isn't a thing, but even if it did happen, that's a client thing that's not handled by the bot. My bet is that you started the bot a second time within that hour and got charged for it starting again, which is how it's supposed to work. Please read the billing and premium bot FAQs. If that's not the case then you need to make a client support thread as billing isn't handled by the bots themselves.

When im stringing yew longs, this bot starts stringing correctly, but during stringing it clicks on a unstring bow (thus highlighting it for the "use" action), is it possible to fix this ty

Author of MaxiBots
When im stringing yew longs, this bot starts stringing correctly, but during stringing it clicks on a unstring bow (thus highlighting it for the "use" action), is it possible to fix this ty
How frequent is this because i've tried to reproduce the issue before and haven't been able to

Maybe because I use the mac client? Its somewhat frequent I can get a log later and see. Another problem I'm having today is I start the bot for making magic longbows without anything in my inventory and it says finishing all activities and stops the bot, 10 seconds in, If I start it with stuff in my inventory it works fine

Author of MaxiBots
Maybe because I use the mac client? Its somewhat frequent I can get a log later and see. Another problem I'm having today is I start the bot for making magic longbows without anything in my inventory and it says finishing all activities and stops the bot, 10 seconds in, If I start it with stuff in my inventory it works fine
That makes no sense because if it doesn't have the items it checks the bank first before deciding to logout... unless you mean it opens the bank and then says you don't have any resources so it's logging out?

That makes no sense because if it doesn't have the items it checks the bank first before deciding to logout... unless you mean it opens the bank and then says you don't have any resources so it's logging out?

It doesn't even open the bank it just logs out if the inventory is empty:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The first image shows it shutting down after 10 seconds, it didn't even check the bank.
The second image is me opening the bank to show proof that the supplies are in fact in the bank.
The third image is to show how I have to setup my inventory for the bot to not auto close

This happened 4-5 times already, rip 600k ish exp :/ wasted

Author of MaxiBots
It doesn't even open the bank it just logs out if the inventory is empty:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

The first image shows it shutting down after 10 seconds, it didn't even check the bank.
The second image is me opening the bank to show proof that the supplies are in fact in the bank.
The third image is to show how I have to setup my inventory for the bot to not auto close

This happened 4-5 times already, rip 600k ish exp :/ wasted
I thought you said it happens when you start the bot...

No...my first post did say, "I start the bot for making magic longbows without anything in my inventory and it says finishing all activities and stops the bot, 10 seconds in" anyway do you know why this is happening?

If you mean me saying rip 600k meaning it wastes the full hour for the 10 seconds the bot automatically stops itself

Author of MaxiBots
Anyway, that' very odd. It's not possible for it to decide to skip checking the bank first before logging out as the stop and log out code is in the bank task which can't be executed unless in the bank. Which leads me to think it might be a bug with the activity manager. What happens if you set it to no goal?

@survivedawn ...

Author of MaxiBots
Ill try it the next time I start up the bot but im not eager on possibly losing another hours worth
So run the lite version. Although i think i made yew+ premium so you should try it with the same setup as before bet switch to a lower tier log. If it still fails, which it should, try changing the goal to none.

@Aidden Hey bro, I was using the bot yesterday and it worked fine. But this morning I try opening the bot, and it gets stuck on a screen that gives me no options to setup the bot. I tried starting it twice but the options are not coming up so I cannot start fletching Yew Longbows... Do you mind looking into this and perhaps shoot me refund for $0.1 until I can use it again? Thanks

Screenshot: upload_2017-4-13_14-2-15.png

I make Yew longbows(u) into Yew longbows and see that the bot sometimes "use" a Yew longbow(u) randomly. If he made all the bow(u) into an bow he try to use the bow in "use" on the bank. That didn't work ofcourse, i don't know if it is easy to fix the bot give the message "clicking yew longbow (u)". Is this normal?

I've been getting an error recently where it cannot withdraw the items from my bank. It says Withdrawing Magic Longbow (700+) and then I get logged out for afking too long. I can't use this bot until it's fixed due to it using up loads of time and only getting a couple of inventories done in the hour.

I am also experiencing the issue with the bot interacting with bows as I am stringing them. Specifically it clicks "use" on the 11th yew longbow, and then it clicks on the banker which obviously causes nothing to happen. Then it sits there for 5-10 seconds and opens the bank properly. It severely slows down my stringing.

Attachments

• yew longs.png
    yew longs.png
    377.5 KB · Views: 5
I'm actually kinda disappointed. Wasted quite a bit of hours finding out that selecting "None" is not a good idea for semi-afk botting. I select the "None" option so that I can pause the bot whenever I wish to break, and change the task. But too many times has the bot ran for 10 minutes, stopped saying it finished what it was doing and wasted my money.

http://i.imgur.com/gh7sCaJ.png

Updated. I have 10k unstrung bows and 10k bowstrings. The bot is not finished with activities and I don't get why this happens
Please help? I'm waiting on a response before I review this bot. Another 5c gone.

Updated more pics.

http://i.imgur.com/hbpGuTV.png
http://i.imgur.com/9BoS46P.png

I have replied to the discussion? You replied to my review but not this...