Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get the bot to work. After I launch it through spectre and choose the settings nothing happens. After I hit start the settings window doesn't close either.

Author of MaxiBots
I can't get the bot to work. After I launch it through spectre and choose the settings nothing happens. After I hit start the settings window doesn't close either.
RS3 or OSRS? At the very least the gui should be closing when you hit start. I'll have to take a look tomorrow, about to go to bed.

The gui is not closing, I just thought to leave some info:) hope you have time soon aiden

I had the same problem as others, but not it just uses the knife on the wood repatetly, got a account if you need but only like 25 fletching.

I'll give you a more detailed problem.
When you select String any bow it won't close the GUI.
When you select Fletch any bow it will get stuck at 'What do you want to make?" (ss: http://puu.sh/onfzk/c3dae4346e.jpg)
Basically making the bot unable to function.

EDIT: Getting stuck meaning that it will repeat to select Knife > (selected log)..

On RS3:

The bot will fletch/string whatever you want if supplies are already in your inventory; however, after finishing the bot will not enter the bank and withdraw the next inventory and if you don't have supplies in the inventory it will not enter bank to grab them. Also, after selecting what you want to fletch/string and clicking "start" the GUI doesn't close as normal. (I'm assuming it's still registering though because if the supplies are in the inventory it will create what you select)

I couldnt use the bot after runemate was updated to runemate spectre. It keeps selecting the knife and logs and nothing happens...something it goes to cut "x" logs but doesnt type any number and it keep reapeting over and over.any suggestions please ??
thank you :)

The bot now uses the knife on the log and then the interface opens up to choose what to craft the log into. But then it'll repeatedly use the knife on the log. The bot would not choose what do with the log.
Please fix.
Thanks in advance.

The bot dont work for me,
When i click start it doesnt do anything, This is for OSRS.

rob

Doesn't start when standing in GE and trying to fletch willow shortbows

OSRS

for me on rs3 the clicks are extremely delayed like 5-10 seconds in between every action so it take like 3 minutes to do one inventory of maples logs

Status
Not open for further replies.