Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeya, saw you updated it but still seems to be the issues where it does nothing after it used the knife on the log, sorry If it wasn't the case that you updated this (OSRS btw)

RuneMate Staff
Trying to fletch Yew longbows on OSRS.

Nothing happens once I choose the fletching type and hit "start".

The bot doesn't move my character at all, it doesn't try to withdraw items.

Author of MaxiBots
Heeya, saw you updated it but still seems to be the issues where it does nothing after it used the knife on the log, sorry If it wasn't the case that you updated this (OSRS btw)
If you go to the changelog i put up a list of things i did in each update. This update was just fixing an exception that was sometimes being thrown on osrs during banking.

@Aidden Help please!!! When I select the things which I wanted to fletch and then I pressed the start button, the start button was not working.

The bot keeps using the knife on the log and thats it even though the fletching hud came up already and nothing gets done

there is another bot that is working in the store, thanks for doing research before complaining. Also as he has said in other forums he has
Math to study for and will get to his bots/'scripts when he has time. Fletching is super AFK just get mousekeys setup and watch a movie

there is another bot that is working in the store, thanks for doing research before complaining. Also as he has said in other forums he has
Math to study for and will get to his bots/'scripts when he has time. Fletching is super AFK just get mousekeys setup and watch a movie
That's fine. I just got done with my own finals. I wouldn't be complaining had he said something on this post with the last update to the bot. I didn't think I'd have to check the forums for all his other bots to find out about this one. I'm not trying to be an asshole, and I understand that this whole site is based off of people doing work just for the players. Don't be so passive aggressive.

Maple to arrowshafts not working. It just repeats(loop) windraw logs from bank.(Opening bank and pressing 1 pattern)

on osrs bot broken constantly using knife on log

@Aidden i dont think this bot works man, please fix

Fletcher constantly clicks use knife on logs. never chooses to Fletch into anything; please fix this/reply to me

on osrs bot broken constantly using knife on log

@Aidden i dont think this bot works man, please fix

Fletcher constantly clicks use knife on logs. never chooses to Fletch into anything; please fix this/reply to me
dude you really need to chill. He has stated he has finals and will fix when he feels he has the time. There is another working bot in the store. He knows it isnt working. I have stated this before to you, and so has he.

@tilly what are you his spokes person? ok he's busy. i get it. but he has hands and a brain and can personally go tell me to go "fuck myself" dont need you to tell me

@tilly what are you his spokes person? ok he's busy. i get it. but he has hands and a brain and can personally go tell me to go "fuck myself" dont need you to tell me
No need to get rude. You simply are complaining when he has already stated these things. You need to stop posting and actually look around for 2 minutes. He shouldnt have to deal with someone who is complaining and not reading the obvious. In simple words stop being a brat and be happy you can bot.

The bot keeps using the knife on a log and not choosing what I want it to fletch.

@Aidden Hello, when I click the "start" for the bot to do its thing nothing happens. I've tried with different settings with no avail.

My current settings are Fletch -> Magic Shieldbow -> Use Preset 1 -> To Amount -> 5,000.

I thought I used this the other day and it worked! Maybe not, can't remember :p

Status
Not open for further replies.