Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden Hello, when I click the "start" for the bot to do its thing nothing happens. I've tried with different settings with no avail.

My current settings are Fletch -> Magic Shieldbow -> Use Preset 1 -> To Amount -> 5,000.

I thought I used this the other day and it worked! Maybe not, can't remember :p
Try 5000

Does the interface close? If not try closing it manually. Also, rs3 or osrs?

When I click "start" the interface doesn't close. And when I exit out of the interface nothing happens either. It's RS3

Edit: I've also tried the option "string" magic shieldbow. With the other settings the same (use preset 1, and to amount: 5000). I've also tried it with "to level" instead of "to amount" with no success. The bot itself isn't working. But when I try to examine someone, the client closes the window like it normally does if you "examine" a player while a bot is running. Hope this helps

The bot only works when the amount to fletch/string is 0. If you put in a definite value, then the interface doesn't close.

The bot only works when the amount to fletch/string is 0. If you put in a definite value, then the interface doesn't close.

Oh really? Does it fletching things when the amount is set to 0? It doesn't try to fletch/string 0...? How's it know how many to do then? Or does it just go until you run out

Edit: Just tried it with leaving the quantity as "0" and it's working! Thanks for the suggestion. So, I guess that that option is broken for now

Last edited:
Oh really? Does it fletching things when the amount is set to 0? It doesn't try to fletch/string 0...? How's it know how many to do then? Or does it just go until you run out

Edit: Just tried it with leaving the quantity as "0" and it's working! Thanks for the suggestion. So, I guess that that option is broken for now

It goes until you run out of materials

i just wanted to say thanks ^^

i was at school and the script is running fine with Preset 1 ! :)
9f07fdee06cb44a38e5156d65a786102.jpg

things to get fixed:
until Level and the other thing :D
Money Calc resets after an inf
an total win calculator would be nice to get added :)
Preset 2 Would be nice :) because i allways have to switch the preset if i want to flecht or string :D

Bot doesnt work for me on OSRS fletching maple long bows, just keeps interacting knife with the logs, im pretty sure it isnt recognising the interface to make the bows

Author of MaxiBots
Pushing the " Start " button doesnt start anything.
Well i just tried it and it works fine so it is likely something on your end. Check your logs for any exceptions.

Mr. Roads
Guys If you are trying to use MaxiFletcher you must be fast. Put what you want to fletch in preset one then choose the option if willow shieldbow then find the willow shieldbow. You must be fast to do this or the interface won't close, don't put any amount or level on it cause it won't close. To be honest this is slow, but the only one that works in RS3 so kudos to you Aidden! Thanks for the Bot!

Guys If you are trying to use MaxiFletcher you must be fast. Put what you want to fletch in preset one then choose the option if willow shieldbow then find the willow shieldbow. You must be fast to do this or the interface won't close, don't put any amount or level on it cause it won't close. To be honest this is slow, but the only one that works in RS3 so kudos to you Aidden! Thanks for the Bot!

Thanks alot for this, i can do fletching now :D!

Can't make headless as of yet. Might be added in the future.
I look forward to that hopefully it happens haha:) since there is no banking required and its just using the stackables again after it has gone through 10 actions it might not be too hard. There is other bots that supposedly do it but they are EXTREMELY slow, 10 seconds of making, 30-60 second pause for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.