Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the script, but is there any chance of a task system and mousekeyslike dropping to be added? If not an actual task system then the ability to cut and string would be awesome.

Author of MaxiBots
I really like the script, but is there any chance of a task system and mousekeyslike dropping to be added? If not an actual task system then the ability to cut and string would be awesome.

All of these, maybe even the cut and string, will be in 2.0. When that will be written, no one knows

Just got banned using this (Bot Busting Major) for 2 days
Doesn't seem safe to use

Most likely used 24/7, because I've been using it for roughly a week now and still no ban.

Just woke up this morning to my knife being disappeared in my inventory and the bot still logged in. May want to just add some checks and log out if it can't find a knife in inventory or bank!

Script has worked flawlessly for me, got two accounts to 75 fletching with no ban, making a decent 95k profit per hour, if you fletch at GE you can stand under a lot of people which makes it easier to not be seen/reported I believe.
I've seen a lot of accounts that have 25M+ fletching XP and they have no other stats ranked in the highscores, so one could assume they are bots, pretty cool.

Hi, noticed this last day that a couple of times the bot accidentally tries to report someone, and then gets stuck in the report screen, really doesn't look good.

Author of MaxiBots
Script has worked flawlessly for me, got two accounts to 75 fletching with no ban, making a decent 95k profit per hour, if you fletch at GE you can stand under a lot of people which makes it easier to not be seen/reported I believe.
I've seen a lot of accounts that have 25M+ fletching XP and they have no other stats ranked in the highscores, so one could assume they are bots, pretty cool.

Hi, noticed this last day that a couple of times the bot accidentally tries to report someone, and then gets stuck in the report screen, really doesn't look good.
That should be handled by the clients interface handler, not the bot itself. Please make a thread in the client support section and tag @Cloud

Is there any way that instead of using normal logs by default, you can add an option to choose the type of logs to fletch into arrow shafts?

Author of MaxiBots
Is there any way that instead of using normal logs by default, you can add an option to choose the type of logs to fletch into arrow shafts?
Version 2.0 will turn any type of logs into shafts. Why do you want to use other types of logs? Cheaper?

after the bot withdraws my yew longs (u) and bow string it doesnt click them to start stringing. the mouse sits of the the left of my character and just wiggles.
Is this something on my end?

after the bot withdraws my yew longs (u) and bow string it doesnt click them to start stringing. the mouse sits of the the left of my character and just wiggles.
Is this something on my end?
The script has been doing this for me also, i have to manually click for it to start stringing/fletching.

After turning this to Legacy mode it seems to work fine, you might try that if you're still having problems.

Last edited:
Since the update, the bot will start, log the account in then do nothing from there. The GUI doesn't launch and nothing happens. I've only tried with OSRS.

Author of MaxiBots
Since the update, the bot will start, log the account in then do nothing from there. The GUI doesn't launch and nothing happens. I've only tried with OSRS.
I've fixed this and it will be updated as soon as i fix my other bots. Thanks for letting me know.

Cannot close the bank after withdrawing logs. Repeatedly uses Knife on Logs without entering "x" amount.
Always love the Maxi scripts, so.... I hope this helps. Cheers mate.

Author of MaxiBots
Cannot close the bank after withdrawing logs. Repeatedly uses Knife on Logs without entering "x" amount.
Always love the Maxi scripts, so.... I hope this helps. Cheers mate.
RS3? Try turning the make x progress interface on in the game settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.