Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm hey during banking , in the settings of stringing bows, It gets stuck after right clicking with the option only [cancel] please address this asap

Sometimes the bot opens the collect option and it sits there all night stuck at that screen.

Author of MaxiBots
Sometimes the bot opens the collect option and it sits there all night stuck at that screen.
That's because the event handlers weren't loading (Interface closer etc). Restart your client and try again, it should close it now. It should also log you in automatically.

it seems like after the update you can no longer get things out of banks.

Amazing script just missing a feature which allows us to take breaks. Got me from 1-70 with decent profits in no time :)

EDIT : JUST FOUND A GLITCH

I bot @ ge, today i left a couple of bots open for 8 hours. One of them did fine while the other mustve misclicked report on some1 else's name and the mouse was hovering on the report options for the next 7 hours...... The account is still not banned but i doubt it will stay that way. It would be great if you could fix this.

Last edited:
Update today for Deadman/Os is causing an issue with actually fletching the logs into anything. I seen something similar mentioned before except it has no issue retrieving the items and banking them however; once it has an inventory full of logs it just sits there.

Update also caused a few other bots to goof so I am assuming this is a client issue?

Update today for Deadman/Os is causing an issue with actually fletching the logs into anything. I seen something similar mentioned before except it has no issue retrieving the items and banking them however; once it has an inventory full of logs it just sits there.

Update also caused a few other bots to goof so I am assuming this is a client issue?

My bot was also working fine yesterday now it just sits there with a full invin of logs, i guess we have to wait for an update

Hey, sometimes the bot breaks cus it missclicks the unstrung bow and it stays with the cancel popup instead of the take amound thing, it's fixed by moving the mouse after it stands still for a certain period..

f26fca03b16d1c5126e5f981ac8a7f04.png

8c098ad41d3561093949a05819f0994a.png

the script runs perfect for me, the only thing it does every now and then is trade some random ppl but apart from that it works perfect!

the script runs perfect for me, the only thing it does every now and then is trade some random ppl but apart from that it works perfect!
Holy shit, some very sexy proggies!
@Aidden , this fletcher got me from 40-91 fletch with over 5M profit. Unfortunately wont be testing any updates due to bans on member accounts. [Had I only used Maxi bots I'd probably be safe :p ] Thanks for the epic work you do man

Holy shit, some very sexy proggies!
@Aidden , this fletcher got me from 40-91 fletch with over 5M profit. Unfortunately wont be testing any updates due to bans on member accounts. [Had I only used Maxi bots I'd probably be safe :p ] Thanks for the epic work you do man

haha, to bad my pc somehow crashed... was going for the 72h proggy but didn't happen because my pc decided to shut down :p

Author of MaxiBots
haha, to bad my pc somehow crashed... was going for the 72h proggy but didn't happen because my pc decided to shut down :p
Fuck man that would have been sick. I'm gonna add a feature in all my gui's to allow it to take a screenie every x minutes/hours automatically. Think that will be good? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.