Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran it for 3 hours, worked good but crashed suddenly, still a solid 3 hours.

Mine isn't even cutting the logs after the first inventory it just get's stuck.

Author of MaxiBots
Any plans on releasing a fix for the banking?
Yeah Im just finishing up fixing all my f2p scripts and then ill make my account a member and get this sorted. It my however be fixed before then as its a shared banking task and I may have fixed it while fixing a different script problem. What's wrong with it exactly? Does it open the bank at all?

It seems to just not even realise the banks there. It says it's opening bank but just doesn't as soon as I open the bank for it. It will run as it should.

Just attempted to use it, It loads and says 'opening bank' and doesn't open. I then open the bank manually, and it does the first inventory, it then gets to 'opening bank' for the second time, and doesn't move. Not sure what the problem is but hope you can push a fix soon!

Author of MaxiBots
If that's the case I should be able to have it fixed shortly

Author of MaxiBots
Just attempted to use it, It loads and says 'opening bank' and doesn't open. I then open the bank manually, and it does the first inventory, it then gets to 'opening bank' for the second time, and doesn't move. Not sure what the problem is but hope you can push a fix soon!
This is due to being at an unsupported bank object. I think i was using bank booths. I've switched it over to use Bankers as that adds support for the ge as well as all the main banks. In the future all bank objects will be supported (booths/bankers/chests etc)

This is due to being at an unsupported bank object. I think i was using bank booths. I've switched it over to use Bankers as that adds support for the ge as well as all the main banks. In the future all bank objects will be supported (booths/bankers/chests etc)
using presets in banking would help so much especially in stringing

I used the script for 2 hours and it worked great. Then when I reloaded client it just stood there and did nothing. I tried at edge and ge. Even if I open bank nothing happens

I used the script for 2 hours and it worked great. Then when I reloaded client it just stood there and did nothing. I tried at edge and ge. Even if I open bank nothing happens
Multiple bots have this issue, it's a problem on @Cloud's end I believe.

Author of MaxiBots
Seems to be working fine for me. Have you tried any other scripts?

Seems to be working fine for me. Have you tried any other scripts?
When i reloaded the client again it worked. I dont think its a problem with the bot, as it happened on some other bots too. BTW, when will you add support for presets?
Love your bot :)

Author of MaxiBots
When i reloaded the client again it worked. I dont think its a problem with the bot, as it happened on some other bots too. BTW, when will you add support for presets?
Love your bot :)
Hopefully within the week :p I mean, i could add it in seconds but it wouldn't be able to check your preset or anything like that, which i'm hoping to be able to do to make sure the preset is set before using it

Hopefully within the week :p I mean, i could add it in seconds but it wouldn't be able to check your preset or anything like that, which i'm hoping to be able to do to make sure the preset is set before using it
Ok thanks, looking forward to using it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.