Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've encountered bug again, this time I'll try to explain it with more details:
Status: Interacting with Arrow shaft x180600 (8) (Not sure if it has something to do with it, but in inventory I have 180898 shafts)
Curent Activity: Making headless arrows
RS3 EOC
Bot clicks on Arrow shaft and waits at open interface, no clue how to reproduce it, but it happened while I was running 2 clients on both clients at the same time, I stopped bot and launched it again without reloading game client or reloging character, but issue stayed as it was before: click on arrow shafts and wait indefinitely.
Is there any other information I could provide?
Edit: game client reload doesn't help either, only when I reloaded runemate bot went as intended.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
I've encountered bug again, this time I'll try to explain it with more details:
Status: Interacting with Arrow shaft x180600 (8) (Not sure if it has something to do with it, but in inventory I have 180898 shafts)
Curent Activity: Making headless arrows
RS3 EOC
Bot clicks on Arrow shaft and waits at open interface, no clue how to reproduce it, but it happened while I was running 2 clients on both clients at the same time, I stopped bot and launched it again without reloading game client or reloging character, but issue stayed as it was before: click on arrow shafts and wait indefinitely.
Is there any other information I could provide?
Edit: game client reload doesn't help either, only when I reloaded runemate bot went as intended.
Does the counter at the end of the status just continue to go up? The (8) part. If so then MakeAllInterface.isOpen might be failing to detect it sometimes.

I do not understand anything about this bot, but it does not seem to be working. How do I know if it really works? Excuse my bad English, it's not my official language

Author of MaxiBots
I do not understand anything about this bot, but it does not seem to be working. How do I know if it really works? Excuse my bad English, it's not my official language
You know if it works if it does what you asked it to do...
There are setup instructions on the overview.

bro, I can not create the instance, it just does not appear, do you have any idea what it can be? Thanks

@Aidden, When are you planning to add stringing crossbow functionality, same problem as Gandalf where it opens bank, says its out of recourses and that all task are complete ect.
Thanks, Michal

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden, When are you planning to add stringing crossbow functionality, same problem as Gandalf where it opens bank, says its out of recourses and that all task are complete ect.
Thanks, Michal
So you mean fix, not add? Which game? What's the exact name of the bow and the string?

Hey, Yeah, fix on RS3 when trying to make a mithril 2h crossbow, 14 mith crossbows (u) and 14 crossbow strings

Author of MaxiBots
Hey, Yeah, fix on RS3 when trying to make a mithril 2h crossbow, 14 mith crossbows (u) and 14 crossbow strings
Hmm okay. Can you PM me your account details so i can take a look? I don't have any members accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.