Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a issue last night were i was doing headless arrow and did not define the ammout or time or any thing and the client was at the grand ex .
so when i got up 8 ish hour later the client had moved from GE to cooks build area out side just repeatedly trying to bank over and over to get more feathers for the 4k shafts i still had even though i would not bank at cooks guild so i wasted like 8 hours here is my long form it
any way thanks for the great bot love it use it a lot hope this is what info you needed if not let me know ill give any thing i can

Attachments

• 10-06 23-14-00 - MaxiFletcher LITE.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Author of MaxiBots
What update? I haven't been involved with runescape or my bots for months so i don't have a clue what you're referring to. I won't have any time to work on anything until after the 9th of November.

What update? I haven't been involved with runescape or my bots for months so i don't have a clue what you're referring to. I won't have any time to work on anything until after the 9th of November.

The crafting interface got reworked to have a make all option for most things crafted in the game. The whole crafting window is completely different.

Author of MaxiBots
The crafting interface got reworked to have a make all option for most things crafted in the game. The whole crafting window is completely different.
Ah right. Unfortunately i won't be look into it until after the 9th (that's when i finish uni), but it should be simple enough to update.

bot is getting stuck, keeps clicking on knife and willow log
osrs
making willow shortbow (u)
brings up menu to make the bow but doesnt execute

Superior All Knowing Person!
Well it's your lucky day. Cloud asked me to fix the PRO version and of course that means LITE also got fixed. You're welcome.
Looks like im gonna get 99 flecthing on my ironman after alll :p

Just like few weeks ago I'm having same problem: start bot making headless arrows, he runs for a while and then stops making them, just clicks on shaft and waits when interface opens. 2 bots got stuck this way for 4 hours today.

Author of MaxiBots
Just like few weeks ago I'm having same problem: start bot making headless arrows, he runs for a while and then stops making them, just clicks on shaft and waits when interface opens. 2 bots got stuck this way for 4 hours today.
Following the template would have prevented you from forgetting to mention important, necessary information.

For some reason, the knife and log are used on each other fine, but when it comes to creating the willow shortbow (u), it doesn't work

• Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes - Using knife on Willow Logs
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity - bows (u) willow shortbow (u)
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS - OSRS
  • Details of what happened - make all option, doesnt execute the creation of the bow.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue. - once you start the bot, knife on log works, creating the bows dont work. Probably also worth mentioning that banking does in fact work.

Author of MaxiBots
  • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes - Using knife on Willow Logs
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity - bows (u) willow shortbow (u)
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS - OSRS
  • Details of what happened - make all option, doesnt execute the creation of the bow.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue. - once you start the bot, knife on log works, creating the bows dont work. Probably also worth mentioning that banking does in fact work.
Strange because last week cloud had me update it to support the MakeAllInterface, and it was working at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.