Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
Started to fletch Willow Shieldbows and it just logged itself out and shut down draynor bank

irs

i don't know why, but when fletching at the GE, it sometimes walks to the cooking guild, and the bot get stuck there :'(
Happened 2 times yesterday.
Still, best fletcher on Runemate though :)

Hey there, real interested in this script. I just wanted to make headless arrows 1-40 to start with, but when i start the bot it just says "withdrawing all feathers", it does this, but then gets stuck there and just stands there with bank open. any tips?

Hey there, real interested in this script. I just wanted to make headless arrows 1-40 to start with, but when i start the bot it just says "withdrawing all feathers", it does this, but then gets stuck there and just stands there with bank open. any tips?

gahhhh sorry nevermind i sorted my own problem haha. script looking go so far man :)

Author of MaxiBots

gahhhh sorry nevermind i sorted my own problem haha. script looking go so far man :)
What was the issue?

First time trying out this fletch bot & everytime I run it, it just logs off.

Im trying to make maple shieldbows (u)

(edit) I fixed the problem lol

Author of MaxiBots
First time trying out this fletch bot & everytime I run it, it just logs off.

Im trying to make maple shieldbows (u)

(edit) I fixed the problem lol
Share what the issue was so others who make the same mistake know what they did wrong.

has a problem where it clicks bows which then take your weapon and shield off also sometimes it will use a bow on the banker when it messes up

upload_2017-8-14_21-11-16-png.3636
this happens everytime the bot tries to withdraw the logs i need to fletch! help

Let me just start by saying that I genuinely like this bot for most tasks. It's really efficient and has a nice, simple interface. But I have one issue:
After selecting "Make 10 sets" of headless arrows it instantly uses feathers on arrow shafts again instead of waiting for the 10 sets to be made.

I have the same issue as stated above, except I'm trying to fletch jewellery bolts (e.g. ruby bolts). I read the author's reply:
Already stated in the known bugs section of the overview... This is because there's no reliable way to tell if the player is making them or not other than the inventory changes. It'll be fixed at some point.

Couldn't this be fixed by just using a simple timer? :p (I have no experience in writing bots, so maybe it isn't this simple)
This is pretty much the only issue keeping me from purchasing the PRO version of the bot.

Let me just start by saying that I genuinely like this bot for most tasks. It's really efficient and has a nice, simple interface. But I have one issue:

I have the same issue as stated above, except I'm trying to fletch jewellery bolts (e.g. ruby bolts). I read the author's reply:

Couldn't this be fixed by just using a simple timer? :p (I have no experience in writing bots, so maybe it isn't this simple)
This is pretty much the only issue keeping me from purchasing the PRO version of the bot.
bruh everything works fine now! just had to wait a few updates xD

Author of MaxiBots

Yes that would 'work', however it wouldn't be reliable in all cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.