Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, did solve the problems I was bugging him with. Seems no less then fair that I'd inform him that the bot is working for me and why it is.

I think I found the reason for why MaxiFletcher will work for some and for others not.

If you have your game client set to 'Fixed Mode', MaxiFletcher will not know how to react and will just stop doing its job as soon as it tries to "Make X".

I was able to get it to work by just switching to the Resizable Mode.

When it was crashed, I tried that for multiple times, not resulting in anything other then the bugs I have already explained. So that did not work for me, neither did I expect that to work to be fair; since I've always played on changing client sizes and it never made any difference before.

When it was crashed, I tried that for multiple times, not resulting in anything other then the bugs I have already explained. So that did not work for me, neither did I expect that to work to be fair; since I've always played on changing client sizes and it never made any difference before.

That is quite odd, because I just experienced the "Make X" issue and all I did was change to the Resizeable client mode from Fixed mode and then it worked like it should.

Author of MaxiBots
Quite puzzling. Also just had someone review my cooker saying that it used to be able to cook and now it gets stuck where it needs to choose to cook all. No idea what's going on tbh. @Party @Cloud @SlashnHax any ideas ?

And there's also the small inefficiency with the right clicking of items.where it closes the menu it opens itself. It sometimes takes up to 3-4 tries to withdraw logs. It's not something I'm too worried about getting banned for, but it's about the only thing I can see the bot doing, that I would not recreate doing it myself. Seems that if I need to help out a bot, I need to hold right click rather then just clicking it. It only happens with bots running, and this aint the only one having that issue. Can't name the other ones though, but seems to occur to others as well

*For example. the second latest picture posted on this maxifletcher forum, where it is fletching magic logs

Author of MaxiBots
And there's also the small inefficiency with the right clicking of items.where it closes the menu it opens itself. It sometimes takes up to 3-4 tries to withdraw logs. It's not something I'm too worried about getting banned for, but it's about the only thing I can see the bot doing, that I would not recreate doing it myself. Seems that if I need to help out a bot, I need to hold right click rather then just clicking it. It only happens with bots running, and this aint the only one having that issue. Can't name the other ones though, but seems to occur to others as well

*For example. the second latest picture posted on this maxifletcher forum, where it is fletching magic logs
The opening the right click menu, closing it and opening it again is a client issue.

Yeah I get this as-well, would be good if we could get this to be slower because it's quite un-realistic for a human to miss 4 times.

Small note, this happens 90% if not more with withdrawing logs, rather then selecting amount or depositing logs.

Yeah I know that, I'm saying for if Cloud looks @ the thread since you "linked" him in. :)

Q4b2Y.png

Thanks MaxiFletcher!

Client Developer
Quite puzzling. Also just had someone review my cooker saying that it used to be able to cook and now it gets stuck where it needs to choose to cook all. No idea what's going on tbh. @Party @Cloud @SlashnHax any ideas ?

Never had the issue myself, not even in my fletching bot when it was up. I believe the "Make X" interface container changes based on the type of fletching you're doing, however.

Ha, people are gonna hate me for not being banned yet

I've botted fletching 1-95 in about 8 days, with an 9 day old character.. Mostly maple because it's self-sufficient account, a good 81000/84000 xp/hour so you can calc it out yourself. Never bothered to get string, I'll just get 14k logs and run it for the night no worries.. Mostly get 900k-1.1mln profits a night, 0.5mln-1mln on the day

Hope to be 99 in 2 more days, so about 10 days total :).

Invested from 0 gp, ended up with atleast 15mln so far? Def a good booster to a new starting account before playing it legit. For the ones who don't like the inventory you get from tutorial island hehe

EDIT:
The account I talked about earlier that I started up today? 77 fletching so far ^^

The bot broke down on me just now. After successfully botting on 2 accounts for atleast 20 hours, all going fine I restarted the Runemate client and the same problems are happening again. Have been trying to reset clients and whatnot but I'm not getting it back to work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.