Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Never had the issue myself, not even in my fletching bot when it was up. I believe the "Make X" interface container changes based on the type of fletching you're doing, however.
You're correct about the changes based on type but that's not the issue. I had the containers that i found in the query and it worked for some users but not others. Upon debugging i found a user had a different container for the same item as me so i figured the users who were having issues must just have different container ids. So i removed the container filtering but the issue persisted even though the query is now only relying on the text of the item to make. Furthermore, the users experiencing issues have also reported that out of nowhere it works and then doesn't work again. Fonrus mentioned an issue he found while using his visual dev kit about two components with the same address ([115, 5] for example) but one had actions and the other did not. Could be related? Either way, the source of the issue isn't on my end as users flip flop between it working and not working despite using the same settings and me not making any changes to the bot. Just to clarify, for a given session it either works or it doesn't, there's no switching between working and not during the session. Although, i'm not sure whether it's per game session (ending when the user logs out), per client session (ending when the game client is closed) or per bot session.

Ha, people are gonna hate me for not being banned yet

I've botted fletching 1-95 in about 8 days, with an 9 day old character.. Mostly maple because it's self-sufficient account, a good 81000/84000 xp/hour so you can calc it out yourself. Never bothered to get string, I'll just get 14k logs and run it for the night no worries.. Mostly get 900k-1.1mln profits a night, 0.5mln-1mln on the day

Hope to be 99 in 2 more days, so about 10 days total :).

Invested from 0 gp, ended up with atleast 15mln so far? Def a good booster to a new starting account before playing it legit. For the ones who don't like the inventory you get from tutorial island hehe

EDIT:
The account I talked about earlier that I started up today? 77 fletching so far ^^

The bot broke down on me just now. After successfully botting on 2 accounts for atleast 20 hours, all going fine I restarted the Runemate client and the same problems are happening again. Have been trying to reset clients and whatnot but I'm not getting it back to work.
Unfortunately you've ran into the issue i mentioned at the start of this post. Good news is it will randomly work for you, there's just no telling when -.- Try rebooting your pc, restarting the game, etc etc and you might get lucky.

Although, i'm not sure whether it's per game session (ending when the user logs out), per client session (ending when the game client is closed) or per bot session.

Either the RS client or Runemate client, even with my low experience with these things, can't imagine it being the Runemate client. Interesting fact, I use this bot for multiple clients nd stuff. Seems to be that either they both work, or they both don't work. Could this be something cache folder related? Something that's updated or refreshed? That's where I'd look.

Either the RS client or Runemate client, even with my low experience with these things, can't imagine it being the Runemate client. Interesting fact, I use this bot for multiple clients nd stuff. Seems to be that either they both work, or they both don't work. Could this be something cache folder related? Something that's updated or refreshed? That's where I'd look.

It's RS related, container ID is set by Jagex.

Hmm, I've tried it with restarting my computer today a few times. Have got no lucky item ID so far. Don't want to draw too much attention to the characters so will continue the hunt in a few hours

Have tried it multiple times since last post without any positive results. I might give up on this for a bit, maybe some lucky update in the future will get this to work for me

Author of MaxiBots
Hmm, I've tried it with restarting my computer today a few times. Have got no lucky item ID so far. Don't want to draw too much attention to the characters so will continue the hunt in a few hours

Have tried it multiple times since last post without any positive results. I might give up on this for a bit, maybe some lucky update in the future will get this to work for me
Well i don't know what's going on with it because it still works fine for me. There's no other way for me to detect the interface as there is no projected item despite there being the image of the item you're making. What bot settings are you using?

@Aidden
OSRS:

Selected - Bows (u) - Yew longbow - Knife - No preset - No goal
Not selected - Bows (u) - Yew longbow - Knife - No preset - No goal
Selected - Bows (u) - Yew shortbow - Knife - No preset - No goal
Selected - Shafts - Yew logs - Knife - No preset - No goal

Selected - Stocks - Yew Stocks - No preset - No goal
*Bot starts to break down further here, keeps selecting knife, looping.

Selected - Bows - Willow Longbow - Knife - No preset - No goal

Every single option results in the same thing:

With an empty pocket, it opens my bank; withdraws items like needed.
It closes the bank, selects the knife and uses it with the log
Here Runemate switches to: 'Selecting make all (*timer)'
Mouse rests and nothing happens, except for the Yew stocks, as explained above.

Have restarted and reinstalled everything concerning Runescape, including things like Java, caches folders etc.
Changed my IP, put cache files to read only, used it on multiple computers, multiple Runemate clients on 3 accounts total.
Tested over 15 times since I stated the problem for first time.

The only change I've occurred so far is making the Yew stocks.

For now not sure what is next to test. I've tried through other clients to pop-up the ID for the bot to interact with, without success.
The items in question have the ID like anyone else, of course as you already know.

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden
OSRS:

Selected - Bows (u) - Yew longbow - Knife - No preset - No goal
Not selected - Bows (u) - Yew longbow - Knife - No preset - No goal
Selected - Bows (u) - Yew shortbow - Knife - No preset - No goal
Selected - Shafts - Yew logs - Knife - No preset - No goal

Selected - Stocks - Yew Stocks - No preset - No goal
*Bot starts to break down further here, keeps selecting knife, looping.

Selected - Bows - Willow Longbow - Knife - No preset - No goal

Every single option results in the same thing:

With an empty pocket, it opens my bank; withdraws items like needed.
It closes the bank, selects the knife and uses it with the log
Here Runemate switches to: 'Selecting make all (*timer)'
Mouse rests and nothing happens, except for the Yew stocks, as explained above.

Have restarted and reinstalled everything concerning Runescape, including things like Java, caches folders etc.
Changed my IP, put cache files to read only, used it on multiple computers, multiple Runemate clients on 3 accounts total.
Tested over 15 times since I stated the problem for first time.

The only change I've occurred so far is making the Yew stocks.

For now not sure what is next to test. I've tried through other clients to pop-up the ID for the bot to interact with, without success.
The items in question have the ID like anyone else, of course as you already know.
You do realise that the selected column is only used to remove rows...

I've tested it with stringing yew longs and making yew long (u) and it's fine for me so that rules out typos in the names of some items. I'm 100% certain it's something client sided. @Cloud i urge you to please look into this further as there's nothing i can do. There's no projected item on the interface, or at least it's not being detected, so i can't use that as a workaround. It's also been reported on my cooker at the same time it started occurring on here despite not having made any changes to my cooker.

You do realise that the selected column is only used to remove rows...

I've tested it with stringing yew longs and making yew long (u) and it's fine for me so that rules out typos in the names of some items. I'm 100% certain it's something client sided. @Cloud i urge you to please look into this further as there's nothing i can do. There's no projected item on the interface, or at least it's not being detected, so i can't use that as a workaround. It's also been reported on my cooker at the same time it started occurring on here despite not having made any changes to my cooker.
Code:
Interfaces.newQuery().textContains(nameOfItem).visible();
That is the query. I'm going to try it without the visible check and if that fixes it then visible might be broken in some way.

@MVisser91 Please try again now, making sure to refresh your bot list etc.

Deleted the bot, closed down my clients and runemate.
Restarted the whole bunch, added the bot through the bot page.
Tried it out, doesn't work on making Willow longbow and Yew longbow(u).

Still having the same issues. When you mouse over the move the bot is supposed to make, it'll move off the container.
When you right click said container, it'll snap on to the X and it'll fletch the bows, before getting stuck again.

Author of MaxiBots
Deleted the bot, closed down my clients and runemate.
Restarted the whole bunch, added the bot through the bot page.
Tried it out, doesn't work on making Willow longbow and Yew longbow(u).

Still having the same issues. When you mouse over the move the bot is supposed to make, it'll move off the container.
When you right click said container, it'll snap on to the X and it'll fletch the bows, before getting stuck again.
Alright so visibility isn't the issue. Weird that if you right click it that it chooses the correct option. Could it be a component bounds issue @Cloud?

Author of MaxiBots
If you're having the issue where it can't choose an amount to make (Make X, Make all, etc.) DO NOT post here. I KNOW. There's nothing i can do to fix it. All you can do is try again at another time as it randomly starts working for some users, other users have no problem at all. The issue is not on my side so we need to wait for an update to the client that addresses this.

Hmm, @MVisser91 what does the status say when it gets stuck? Selecting make x/all or Using x with y?

well its flawless if it did happen to stuck i will make new profile and add activity and will work fine .. anyone having this issue do as what i did hope it solve urs

Selecting make X/all. Just in before the right click on the image of the bow.
When I look at the left top, it'll say [walk here].

If I move my mouse over it, it'll move of. Trying to rightclick in the left top for some reason.
When I right click myself, It'll snap on the X and put in the number, resetting the loop to the point where we need to fill X again.

@iiDevilxX I make a new profile every single time I do a reboot, reinstall or browser refresh. It hasn't worked the last 20 times I tried it ;)

Author of MaxiBots
Selecting make X/all. Just in before the right click on the image of the bow.
When I look at the left top, it'll say [walk here].

If I move my mouse over it, it'll move of. Trying to rightclick in the left top for some reason.
When I right click myself, It'll snap on the X and put in the number, resetting the loop to the point where we need to fill X again.

@iiDevilxX I make a new profile every single time I do a reboot, reinstall or browser refresh. It hasn't worked the last 20 times I tried it ;)
Okay but what does the STATUS say on spectre under the main window? And i'm assuming by resetting the loop you mean that it continues fine from there, banks and then gets stuck at the same spot again?

Selecting make all (X), X being the timer of how long the action takes.
You're assuming correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.