Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah the pressure for Aidden, having the only free osrs fletching bot

(OSRS) Have had some issues with the bot, after the Runemate/Jagex update:

1: *Will not rightclick the amount to fletch, nor the amount to withdraw from bank.
2: *Cannot help the bot. If you rightclick it to help out, it'll click away the popup and goes back inactive. If you force the help towards the *X amount* (not recommended) it fixes to the withdraw of next batch of logs, where it needs help again.

Current status of the script: Unusable. Needs some attention before it's back to it's previous state.

P.S, I think the better option here is just to learn me how to script, it's not like me and this bot are going to be separated for longer then 24h ;) Ha

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Aah the pressure for Aidden, having the only free osrs fletching bot

(OSRS) Have had some issues with the bot, after the Runemate/Jagex update:

1: *Will not rightclick the amount to fletch, nor the amount to withdraw from bank.
2: *Cannot help the bot. If you rightclick it to help out, it'll click away the popup and goes back inactive. If you force the help towards the *X amount* (not recommended) it fixes to the withdraw of next batch of logs, where it needs help again.

Current status of the script: Unusable. Needs some attention before it's back to it's previous state.

P.S, I think the better option here is just to learn me how to script, it's not like me and this bot are going to be separated for longer then 24h ;) Ha
Don't know what you're on about. Just tested it on making strung AND unstrung bows and it's working fine.

Will test it out within the hour, I'll update if it fixed itself or not.

Have tried this for over 10 times, on multiple accounts.. So pretty sure it was broken (for me) before. I'll let you know ASAP

Author of MaxiBots
Will test it out within the hour, I'll update if it fixed itself or not.

Have tried this for over 10 times, on multiple accounts.. So pretty sure it was broken (for me) before. I'll let you know ASAP
Testing a theory atm. If it turns out to be correct i can fix it easily.

Let's see;

Things that are different since this morning:
-Will now take logs from bank

-Still gets stuck on the right click to go [X] amount on both accounts
*When helped, will choose X and fill in number.

So this is where I keep getting stuck at;
Knipsel.png

Yeah I am having issues with it again, was working fines yesterday and not anymore. It's just sitting there spamming the knife on the log to fletch a Magic Bow instead of clicking Make All after it clicks the first time.

ZYnHv.gif

It's not like that for me, for me it doesn't select the knife, I can see on the cursor information that it aims somewhere on the screen. Can see people names popping up

Author of MaxiBots
I'm aware and i think it's jagex changing the container ids between game sessions or when you log out/back in. Because it has worked fine for me when i test it and the guy whose account i was using had the issue and then he tried it again after having closes the game and it worked fine. Uploading a version that doesn't filter by container id which should fix the issue. It may slow down detection of the interface a little bit. I'll also add some debug output printing out the id of the container in your logs so that we can see what they're changing to

I'm aware and i think it's jagex changing the container ids between game sessions or when you log out/back in. Because it has worked fine for me when i test it and the guy whose account i was using had the issue and then he tried it again after having closes the game and it worked fine. Uploading a version that doesn't filter by container id which should fix the issue. It may slow down detection of the interface a little bit. I'll also add some debug output printing out the id of the container in your logs so that we can see what they're changing to
Cool. Can you approve your own shit? Would be sweet if I could start Fletching in a bit :)

Author of MaxiBots
Cool. Can you approve your own shit? Would be sweet if I could start Fletching in a bit :)
Yeah i can and just did ;) Makes things so much easier. Please let me know if it works and if so go into your logs and post the interface output here.

It's like it doesn't know that it should rightclick in the textbar-menu. If you help the bot, it does select the X and puts in a number like expected.

Author of MaxiBots
It's like it doesn't know that it should rightclick in the textbar-menu. If you help the bot, it does select the X and puts in a number like expected.
Yes, i know what it's not doing. Please refresh your bot list and run the updated version i just pushed.

Nope, is not working. Unfollowed it, looked up the latest version and doesn't change any of the problems for me

Author of MaxiBots
It is now working for me, thanks Aidden!
Could you open your logs and post the interface component output please

It will look like this InterfaceComponent [305, 17]

Nope, is not working. Unfollowed it, looked up the latest version and doesn't change any of the problems for me
Well it's working for others. Close the client and the game and start again.

My bot working fine now. Tried 2-3 more times, having the same issues. Tried on different accounts as well as computers and up to the point of just now, where it pushed an update it did work ;)

<3

Author of MaxiBots
My bot working fine now. Tried 2-3 more times, having the same issues. Tried on different accounts as well as computers and up to the point of just now, where it pushed an update it did work ;)

<3
I didn't push any updates.

Said to me that I had to close RuneMate in order to continue. Did that, checked up on the bot and it worked. Put up a 1 fletch account, put in a bow fletch+string list into is now at 35 fletching, starting willows, done it beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.