Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this RS3 or OSRS? That should be mentioned whenever reporting something for a bot that works on both games because some parts of the bot might use different code for different games. So you're saying you've set it to make Bow-> Maple longbow after the first task which is Bow (u)-> Maple longbow (u) ? And it's keeping the knife when it should be depositing it? Or is it rs3 and WITHDRAWING a knife when it never had one (nor needed one) in the first place?

Yeah sorry man forgot to add that it's OSRS.Yes, I've set it just like you said - first cutting logs then stringing, two activities. And the bot seems to be withdrawing the knife when stringing bows, after I deposited it manually. If I don't deposit it myself, the knife just stays there. Also the bows are Magic, not Maple, maybe just a detail but I thought it may be important. I didn't test it with other type of logs.

Author of MaxiBots
Yeah sorry man forgot to add that it's OSRS.Yes, I've set it just like you said - first cutting logs then stringing, two activities. And the bot seems to be withdrawing the knife when stringing bows, after I deposited it manually. If I don't deposit it myself, the knife just stays there. Also the bows are Magic, not Maple, maybe just a detail but I thought it may be important. I didn't test it with other type of logs.
Hmm very weird. The only materials that i have coded for that are the unstrung bow and the bow string. Does it occur with every inventory? What if you only have one activity which is to string the bows? If it doesn't do it with one activity then it might be keeping a reference to the knife for some reason.

Did a quick test yesterday with some leftover willow logs I had making willow longbows (u).
Bot is smooth as hell! What I loved the most was the random numbers it put in when making X amount.

Author of MaxiBots
Did a quick test yesterday with some leftover willow logs I had making willow longbows (u).
Bot is smooth as hell! What I loved the most was the random numbers it put in when making X amount.
Glad you like it :p I have a few issues to fix on osrs but other than that it should be good afaik.

Hmm very weird. The only materials that i have coded for that are the unstrung bow and the bow string. Does it occur with every inventory? What if you only have one activity which is to string the bows? If it doesn't do it with one activity then it might be keeping a reference to the knife for some reason.

It only happens when there are two activies set up. I don't know if it is not programmed, or a bug, but when I set up only stringing bows while having knife in my inventory, the knife doesn't get deposited and the bot screws up and gives me an error message.

I did some additional testing - now the bot also did not deposit the knife; however, after withdrawin 14 longbows (u) and 13 bow strings, I noticed that when the last couple of bows are being strung, the bot clicks on one of the already strung bows and tries to use it on the bank (I think). Also, now there was no error message, the bot just withdraws 1 bow (u) (using "withdraw 14" option, but there is place only for one in the inventory) and uses the rest of bow strings one by one, until there is a knife, 26 finished bows and one bow (u) in the inv. Then, finally, the bot clicks "deposit all" in the bank and withdraws 14 of both components and does its job.

I still think it's a bug, but it's not too annoying; however I still think you might want to look into it. I tried to describe it the best I can, if you need more info just tell me.

My bot keeps getting stuck when opening the bank, have had to manually intervene twice. You should make the bot click off once it is stuck on one event (opening bank in my case) for a certain time period that isn't normal.

In other news, I am indeed experiencing the same issue as the person above but without the knife. Half way through stringing it selects an already strung bow and makes it start again, at one point it also withdrew the wrong items and was trying to string them. Can't really use it to string at the moment due to this as it keeps happening and rip me if a Jmod decides to review my actions. Is there any way we can go back to the old version temp until these issues have been solved? Everything worked fine on that one.

Last edited:
I've had a full fletching session to unstrung bows since my last post. 11k in a single session, faster efficiency then before. Haven't had to intervene and after babysitting it first 30 minutes. Planning to babysit the adding of bowstring tonight to check up on the actions.

I've had a full fletching session to unstrung bows since my last post. 11k in a single session, faster efficiency then before. Haven't had to intervene and after babysitting it first 30 minutes. Planning to babysit the adding of bowstring tonight to check up on the actions.

Yeah.. unfortunately this is where you will encounter issues. Waiting on a fix now! :)

Author of MaxiBots
My bot keeps getting stuck when opening the bank, have had to manually intervene twice. You should make the bot click off once it is stuck on one event (opening bank in my case) for a certain time period that isn't normal.

In other news, I am indeed experiencing the same issue as the person above but without the knife. Half way through stringing it selects an already strung bow and makes it start again, at one point it also withdrew the wrong items and was trying to string them. Can't really use it to string at the moment due to this as it keeps happening and rip me if a Jmod decides to review my actions. Is there any way we can go back to the old version temp until these issues have been solved? Everything worked fine on that one.
OSRS right? That doesn't even make sense... I'll need an account to test with. Someone pm me their details.

OSRS right? That doesn't even make sense... I'll need an account to test with. Someone pm me their details.

OSRS indeed, for me it was always the 5th last bow that it would double click making the bot stop and then re-start fletching.

Author of MaxiBots
OSRS indeed, for me it was always the 5th last bow that it would double click making the bot stop and then re-start fletching.
If you pm me your account details i can try to fix it

In need of an OSRS account to fix the main issues. Also need an RS3 account to fix fletching maple shafts.

Hey man, was wondering if you were goint to be able to find time to fix making arrows on RS3, basically if I don't use presets it'll log out after withdrawing the headless arrows (Not arrowheads) And if I use presets it'll open the bank and select the preset in a loop

RuneMate Staff
Working well on OSRS with multiple tasks. Definitely love this feature for training at low levels.

My only feedback would be as follows:

When the bot enters the amount of items to fletch, it is great that it randomises the number however in my opinion the way it chooses the number is botlike.

Example - A human spam entering a number is likely to hit a few numbers close to each other on their keyboard such as "2344" or "222" or "6788". Whereas from what I have noticed, the bot will choose numbers that are far apart on a keyboard, eg: "194" or "206".

Not anything major, however just something I observed. Love the bot regardless.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey man, was wondering if you were goint to be able to find time to fix making arrows on RS3, basically if I don't use presets it'll log out after withdrawing the headless arrows (Not arrowheads) And if I use presets it'll open the bank and select the preset in a loop
Wasn't aware it was broken. I'll look into it soon. If you can't make arrows as f2p i'll need to borrow your account though.

Doesn't work properly on OSRS

Tries to equip bows sometimes
Doesn't bank properly (retrieves bows U -> banks the whoel lot -> retrieves bow(u) and strings) instead of Bank-> retrieve

d4b5f839e65e48bd12ced055c606d1a5.gif

Yeah I have came across another bug, mine is withdrawing the bows and strings but not actually doing anything with them. Status is "Make All" but not actually making them all.

Author of MaxiBots
Still waiting on an account. Hopefully have it fixed soon.

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden updated MaxiFletcherV2 with a new update entry:

MaxiFletcherV2 v2.0.1 Released!

MaxiFletcherV2 updated to v2.0.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@max4186 @MVisser91 @Gimmemorehours @Touyi @Wizax Fixed all the bugs you guys posted afaik. Please let me know if there are still issues.

Hey, I wrote it in an error window in the RM client but thought I should tell you here as well.

So I've been using the updated bot for quite a while. The old version always crashed after about 1k-1,5k bows made (unfinished or finished - doesn't matter, after about 1,5k of crafted items it stopped, giving, I believe, an error message in form of the green strip at the top of the client but I can't recall what the error was exactly.

I'm using the 2.0 version and I found a pretty annoying bug. I wanted the bot to first fletch 2k magic logs into longbows (u), THEN string them. I created two activities. However, after cutting the logs, the bot fucks up. It withdraws a knife that should be deposited in bank, withdraws 14 longbows (u), 13 bow strings (one place taken by the knife), proceeds to string the bows, strings 13 of them then withdraws another 13 bow strings, strings the last longbow, then an error window appears. Thats all I know for now, if I see anything else I'll let you know. Hope you will be able to fix it soon!
Wasn't able to replicate. Please try again to see if the new update fixed it for you.

Working well on OSRS with multiple tasks. Definitely love this feature for training at low levels.

My only feedback would be as follows:

When the bot enters the amount of items to fletch, it is great that it randomises the number however in my opinion the way it chooses the number is botlike.

Example - A human spam entering a number is likely to hit a few numbers close to each other on their keyboard such as "2344" or "222" or "6788". Whereas from what I have noticed, the bot will choose numbers that are far apart on a keyboard, eg: "194" or "206".

Not anything major, however just something I observed. Love the bot regardless.
I'll look into making it only choose numbers close to the first digit.

@max4186 @MVisser91 @Gimmemorehours @Touyi @Wizax Fixed all the bugs you guys posted afaik. Please let me know if there are still issues.

Wasn't able to replicate. Please try again to see if the new update fixed it for you.

Good work, all is working and is smooth. Back to 99 Fletching lads! Glad the profit tracker is working also :)

Hey Aidden,

There was another RuneMate update at this time and the problem of "Making X" not working is starting to re-occur.

EDIT: Nevermind, all is well now! Everything is working correctly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.