Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Unknowns
When opening bot the settings appear on OSRS. But after selecting fletch or string, oak longbows in my instance, the bot does not start. The settings however are still visible with no action taking place after selecting start.

Oh and one other thing I just noticed with the bot. I bought a ton of maple logs to do some arrows shafts since they are by far the most money efficient. I have everything set properly using preset one, but the bot doesn't seem to recognize maple and I am assuming any type of log that isnt regular logs to make arrow shafts. Is this intended or a bug?

Hello, im having problems. I start the bot, selecting arrow shafts for an unlimited amount of time, it opens bank takes out the knife and regular logs and just consistently clicks the knife to the logs

Author of MaxiBots
Hello, im having problems. I start the bot, selecting arrow shafts for an unlimited amount of time, it opens bank takes out the knife and regular logs and just consistently clicks the knife to the logs
OSRS or RS3? This should have been fixed for osrs in the last update. If it's RS3 try turning on the make-x progress window in your runescape settings. Let me know if that fixes it.

Oh and one other thing I just noticed with the bot. I bought a ton of maple logs to do some arrows shafts since they are by far the most money efficient. I have everything set properly using preset one, but the bot doesn't seem to recognize maple and I am assuming any type of log that isnt regular logs to make arrow shafts. Is this intended or a bug?
Only regular logs are supported for shafts at the moment, sorry.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Having some trouble running the bot on RS3. Nothing happens after I press "start". I mean nothing at all. The settings window isn't even closing after the click. Just stands there.

upload_2016-9-10_17-50-35.png

Author of MaxiBots
Having some trouble running the bot on RS3. Nothing happens after I press "start". I mean nothing at all. The settings window isn't even closing after the click. Just stands there.

View attachment 1141
Don't use the goal settings, i think it's broken. Just set it to 0 and it should work. But first, try manually closing the settings window after pressing start. Let me know how it goes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Don't use the goal settings, i think it's broken. Just set it to 0 and it should work. But first, try manually closing the settings window after pressing start. Let me know how it goes.

Yepp, works fine without messing around goal settings. :) I think you should try to fix the goal setting as it's quite handy.

Author of MaxiBots
Yepp, works fine without messing around goal settings. :) I think you should try to fix the goal setting as it's quite handy.
If you've used my woodcutter in the past couple of months you should have seen the system that uses. When i rewrite this it will use that same ui and all of it's features. I'm working on making the ui easy to use with other bots on and off but i don't have a lot of time for it atm. Might rewrite this before my fisher but we'll see.

Yeah this is pretty buggy at the moment, the start menu is bugged unless you do 0 and when it's actually running it legit looks like a bot. It's so fidgety when taking items out and miss clicks like 3 times trying to take them out. I've also had some points where when it's trying to open the bank, it'll right click a person at GE and just sit there until I manually go into the bank.

Other than that, great script, been using it and look forward to future updates.

Author of MaxiBots
Yeah this is pretty buggy at the moment, the start menu is bugged unless you do 0 and when it's actually running it legit looks like a bot. It's so fidgety when taking items out and miss clicks like 3 times trying to take them out. I've also had some points where when it's trying to open the bank, it'll right click a person at GE and just sit there until I manually go into the bank.

Other than that, great script, been using it and look forward to future updates.
All of that misclicking and 'fidgety' behaviour is client side and you should try appealing to @Cloud to look into it. The GE misclick is also a client issue, it should be moving the mouse to close that window so that it can try again but if it's not then @Cloud needs to look into it.

All of that misclicking and 'fidgety' behaviour is client side and you should try appealing to @Cloud to look into it. The GE misclick is also a client issue, it should be moving the mouse to close that window so that it can try again but if it's not then @Cloud needs to look into it.

https://vgy.me/uezeGW.png

It keeps getting stuck on things like this, bot is pretty much useless cause it requires 100% attention to make sure it hasn't stopped on that screen when it's meant to be opening the bank.

I have been trying too get this bot too start from 9/13/16 until today 9/16. I sadly have not gotten it too start even once after trying multiple different options. It just stays on start no matter how much you click start. Your scripts are awesome!

Author of MaxiBots
https://vgy.me/uezeGW.png

It keeps getting stuck on things like this, bot is pretty much useless cause it requires 100% attention to make sure it hasn't stopped on that screen when it's meant to be opening the bank.
Client issue not a bot issue. @Cloud please fix.
I have been trying too get this bot too start from 9/13/16 until today 9/16. I sadly have not gotten it too start even once after trying multiple different options. It just stays on start no matter how much you click start. Your scripts are awesome!
Did you try leaving the goal level or amount as 0?

Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiFletcher - Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

Read more about this resource...

Hey If the gui pops up i fill it out and click start but nothing happens and the gui window is still open ( seems like it does no accept the start button )

Hey If the gui pops up i fill it out and click start but nothing happens and the gui window is still open ( seems like it does no accept the start button )

update: left the amount on 0 now it works.

gj on bot thanks

On Osrs...only uses regular logs for fletching arrow shafts. i start with maple or such logs and it banks them all and only takes out regualr logs. am i doin somthing wrong?

Author of MaxiBots
On Osrs...only uses regular logs for fletching arrow shafts. i start with maple or such logs and it banks them all and only takes out regualr logs. am i doin somthing wrong?
No, it only supports normal logs for shafts right now

Author of MaxiBots
ohhh ok my bad, it does say in the features list that it supports fletching any log type, i just assumed that ment arrow shafts aswell
When i wrote it i wasn't aware that you could use other logs for the shafts. When it's rewritten it will support all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.