Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind mentioning how you fixed it so others don't make the same mistake?

I was new to the whole idea of presets as the bot was manually taking them out of the bank. By using the presets, the logs were taken out of the bank much faster. :)

Author of MaxiBots
Well, is it getting support ? :D
When it's rewritten. I have exams until the 2nd so it won't be before then. After that i have a bot i need to tweak and add to for myself to goldfarm with, or attempt to anyway. At the same time i'll be continuing where i left off with modifying my config ui from my woodcutter to be more easily implemented on other bots. Once that's done i'll be rewriting bots, possibly starting with this bot ;) The rewrite itself shouldn't take too long, and along with the rewrite will be new features such as support for everything related to fletching that is worth adding as well as the activity (task) system as seen in my woodcutter. And when i finish my break handler that will be included with all bots as they're rewritten.

When it's rewritten. I have exams until the 2nd so it won't be before then. After that i have a bot i need to tweak and add to for myself to goldfarm with, or attempt to anyway. At the same time i'll be continuing where i left off with modifying my config ui from my woodcutter to be more easily implemented on other bots. Once that's done i'll be rewriting bots, possibly starting with this bot ;) The rewrite itself shouldn't take too long, and along with the rewrite will be new features such as support for everything related to fletching that is worth adding as well as the activity (task) system as seen in my woodcutter. And when i finish my break handler that will be included with all bots as they're rewritten.

Alright :), well good luck with your exams! Hope you get good results.

Id love to have your source code to read through and learn how you made the bot. Then maybe i can add in the broad arrows :D.

its odd because i was using this less than a week ago without fail, but now every time i run it it runs for 2 hours then registers as being out of resources(with 30+k remaining items to be made) has consistently done this for a couple days now

its odd because i was using this less than a week ago without fail, but now every time i run it it runs for 2 hours then registers as being out of resources(with 30+k remaining items to be made) has consistently done this for a couple days now
but i also have read ahead and understand your intended rewrite

Author of MaxiBots

but i also have read ahead and understand your intended rewrite
That's odd because it hasn't been updated recently

Author of MaxiBots
Could you add a portable fletcher detection? maybe 2x2
When it's rewritten i'll consider adding portables. This won't be until after my last exam which is on the 2nd.

still doesnt work for me i re downloaded it again and restarted everything and everyime it tries to take something out of the bank it says depositing, im trying to string magic longs

Author of MaxiBots
still doesnt work for me i re downloaded it again and restarted everything and everyime it tries to take something out of the bank it says depositing, im trying to string magic longs
I was only able to test fletching but none of the code has changed so that's weird. I won't be able to look into it until after i finish this assignment.

if i manually withdraw 14 string or bows then it will withdraw the rest and finish fletching and deposting them but it wont withdraw any after that again

Status
Not open for further replies.