Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed barbarian fishing would be great. Just letting you know of a small bug which makes leaving the bot on overnight impossible... Once every couple of hours or so when fishing at lumbridge river, when taking the fish to the bank it'll accidentally open the bank deposit box and then can't work out how to deal with it. Also (and this might just be me being stupid) but I can't figure out how to get the script to drop the fish instead of banking it so I can powerfish.

Thank you for a great script, which I am currently using and tracking my progress from 1-99 F2P on a pure skilling account. :)

Agreed barbarian fishing would be great. Just letting you know of a small bug which makes leaving the bot on overnight impossible... Once every couple of hours or so when fishing at lumbridge river, when taking the fish to the bank it'll accidentally open the bank deposit box and then can't work out how to deal with it. Also (and this might just be me being stupid) but I can't figure out how to get the script to drop the fish instead of banking it so I can powerfish.

Thank you for a great script, which I am currently using and tracking my progress from 1-99 F2P on a pure skilling account. :)

I just realised i was actually talking about CP fisher lol. Damn sorry

Yeah had to edit post was talking about Cp fisher :( i thought it was maxi fisher.

Oh wait actually. There is an option in the GUI called "Anywhere" click that and choose the fish you are catching. it'll no doubt powerfish that way,

So on day two of using this script, I left my F2P account overnight fishing at lumbridge river (roughly 6 hours) and it got banned. Heads up.

I've personally used this script and helped with testing for many many hours and haven't received a ban yet. Got me from 1-86 fishing on one account and plenty of levels on other accounts. Cheers.

Heh, started using this on one of my older accounts and got banned within 2 hours. Guess I got unlucky?

I seem to have figured out what I did wrong. Probably not a problem with this script.

Botting on OSRS now, would love to see support for fishing guild banking, or banking anywhere with lobsters/tuna/swordfish.

I seem to have figured out what I did wrong. Probably not a problem with this script.

Botting on OSRS now, would love to see support for fishing guild banking, or banking anywhere with lobsters/tuna/swordfish.
So... What is that you think you did wrong? So nobody else does it...

Hey just a quick flaw to mention, if you have an item that can't be banked (lamp or shard thing) the bot will continue to attempt to bank it indefinitely. My suggestion is to just deposit the requested fish selected or only deposit fish.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey just a quick flaw to mention, if you have an item that can't be banked (lamp or shard thing) the bot will continue to attempt to bank it indefinitely. My suggestion is to just deposit the requested fish selected or only deposit fish.
Thanks for the report. @Cloud didn't you add shards to the unwanted item handler?

tim

Probably the script. I also got banned using this bot on a fresh ip and new account made yesterday and was banned in just a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.