Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
the script gets stuck while banking in barb village, i have to move the camera and mouse for it to be able to bank
I'm assuming that the tile that the booth is on that its trying to interact with isn't visible?

Checked into the above bug - Script doesn't seem to bank until you mouse over the booth for it. And it doesn''t "Remember" the ID for the bank booth, you have to constantly re-mouse-over for it to bank.

Author of MaxiBots
Checked into the above bug - Script doesn't seem to bank until you mouse over the booth for it. And it doesn''t "Remember" the ID for the bank booth, you have to constantly re-mouse-over for it to bank.
I don't use ids i use other identifiers such as the entitied name. Much more reliable. Unfortunately i don't have a home internet connection at this time and am unable to run tests to debug and fix the problem. I think there's another fisher on the sdn, maybe you could try that one out? If i get a chance to fix this soon i'll let you know.

What sort of information do you need? I could get it for you if you tell me how

Also, yours is the only OSRS one :p

Author of MaxiBots
What sort of information do you need? I could get it for you if you tell me how

Also, yours is the only OSRS one :p
It would be rather difficult to have you debug for me unfortunately. What you could do is to try rotating the camera around at all different angles and see if it can bank by itself. If not it may be a client issue but i'd have to do some tests my self to be sure.

Author of MaxiBots
Alright, you said this was osrs yeah? could you pm me your account details as i don't have an account to test on

Author of MaxiBots
Okay so i found the issue. Object interaction isn't working for some reason, i've informed cloud so hopefully he'll have this fixed asap. If he hasn't fixed it by tomorrow i'll release a temp fix myself

Author of MaxiBots
Okay so i found the problem and i'm afraid it is indeed a client object definitions problem that can't be patched my end. @Cloud htfu and fix definitions <3

I do have good news though. RS3 banking was broken as they've changed Bank booth to Counter. I've now fixed this.

Author of MaxiBots
They did what now?
Yep, at least in edgeville. I think they did it to the bank booths in draynor as well because im pretty sure i had to update my woodcutter a while back to account for it

Script will no longer clicks on the spot to fish. Now all it does is run to and from the bank. Still won't bank unless I mouse over the bank booth, at which point it tries to click on it.

not starting fishing, only tried salmon at barbarian village, stands there doing nothing

Probably just another update from fagex that screwed it up. The new runemate will be out that should fix all of this (omfg I can't wait. exploding with happiness)

Status
Not open for further replies.