Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidden do you intend to add banking for any other locations? I can help with an account for P2P or OSRS locations if needed.

Author of MaxiBots
The most common f2p banking areas have been added(Mostly for RS3)! More to come soon (That means OSRS too ;) ).

Author of MaxiBots
Just realized i forgot to include the web extension for karamja. Please don't use that area for banking until i say all's good!

Author of MaxiBots
Nice to see the new update man :)
Karamja fixed, everything should be working now. Go check it out! :p

Edit: I found a bug that i probably won't be fixing for a little while. If you are fishing multiple fish, eoc dropping will drop one type via the actionbar and then just sit there doing nothing. To fix this run it in legacy mode for now.

Hello,
I used this script in OSRS.
Awesome script runs good but,
Can you maybe add Catherby (Lobster) fishing?
And in the paint more info like TTL, Current Fishing level and EXP per hour etc.
That would be great.

Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Hello,
I used this script in OSRS.
Awesome script runs good but,
Can you maybe add Catherby (Lobster) fishing?
And in the paint more info like TTL, Current Fishing level and EXP per hour etc.
That would be great.

Thanks
P2p fishing areas will be added soon. The paint already has that. When you gain xp in a skill a new tab will be added to the paint with all of the info regarding that skill that you just requested

Author of MaxiBots
Okay so it's only failing on osrs and it appears to be working on my local version but not the bot store version. I've realized what i did to fix it my end wthout even knowing of the issue, however it should have been fixed when some updates went through last night. Looking into it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.