Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having problems with it right clicking but not clicking options. Such as right clicking monkfish but not selecting it. also the mouse dances between the fish and fire are rogues den with out clicking on anything. what should i do?

Im having problems with it right clicking but not clicking options. Such as right clicking monkfish but not selecting it. also the mouse dances between the fish and fire are rogues den with out clicking on anything. what should i do?

RS had a update today, we all have this problem at the moment

Bot was going for 15 minutes, I was in the room cleaning and my computer made a sound and I checked the bot and it had stopped. Any suggestions to make this not happen again, or is this a bug? I did not run out of the item that I was cooking.

Got a perm ban from using this and rune spectre as the first bot I actually used on my main

Client Developer
Got a perm ban from using this and rune spectre as the first bot I actually used on my main

Stop chatting shite, the client hasn't been out 24 hours.If you've been banned since Spectre release it was for an offence committed pre-release.

genuinely was, I have played this account on OSRS for 3 weeks, all I have done is marched and I got 73 hunter myself, I decided to do cooking, I set it to do cooking, I left it running all night, I logged on this morning and got 30 fletcher, I logged on at lunch and I got a perm ban, unless fagex tracked my account back to around 2012 when I used to use power bot, I have another account which is fully botted which has had no bans!

Author of MaxiBots
Would that be possible? since there no cooking bot that does that for OSRS
Definitely possible. However it likely won't be added until i've rewritten the bot, and this bot is at least number 3 on the rewrite priority list, maybe even higher.

Hey i was wondering if you would mind adding karambwan to the script :p? Would be very nice thank you

The bot isnt working, the cursor keeps missing the targets (the fish,fire and bank) so it keeps clicking back and forth and nothing gets done. This is in rogues den for OSRS

genuinely was, I have played this account on OSRS for 3 weeks, all I have done is marched and I got 73 hunter myself, I decided to do cooking, I set it to do cooking, I left it running all night, I logged on this morning and got 30 fletcher, I logged on at lunch and I got a perm ban, unless fagex tracked my account back to around 2012 when I used to use power bot, I have another account which is fully botted which has had no bans!

So in jagex's eyes you played all day, all night, and all morning the next day. Yeah, idk how you got banned, seems like a typical human day to me.

RuneMate Staff
OSRS - Al Kharid & Rogue's Den - Lobster

Pressing start achieves nothing - the settings window remains visible and the bot does nothing after pressing start.

RuneMate Staff
The bot still works, if you close the window after pressing start the bot will do it's work how it's supposed to.

Tried that plenty of times :) Still wouldn't work

Edit: Closed and re-opened Spectre and OSRS Client and it's now working!

Status
Not open for further replies.