Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add an option for a custom fish? So we can type in the name manually?
Dark crabs where released a few days ago. Would love to cook those with the bot!

Amazing work on the bot btw! Really appreciate your work!

Excellent bot, works flawless :).

Here's a 11 hour proggy (Had to take 2 screens and combine them <.<)

JILrrA8.png

Great bot, only have one complaint though, it's still bugged when it comes to karambwans. Other than that works pretty much perfectly.

Client Developer
Just so you know you're Burn% calc is wrong.

I just saw:
Cooked: 528
Burnt: 292
Burn%: 55%

I can see you're using Burnt/Cooked=% when you should be using Burnt/(Coooked+Burnt)=%.

Was actually only a 35% burnrate, not 55%!

Not exactly breaking but it's making my OCD go a little funny :)

Hey the scrip has got me to 80 cooking! thanks :) but I cant leave it running for even more than an hour without it logging out? what is going on?

Hello great bot. As I saw people here asked for karambwan support and Aiden months ago said he will add it but till this day it's not done. I know Aiden works on reworking his most popular scripts but will this get ever karambwan support? It is good money to cook em

Author of MaxiBots
Hello great bot. As I saw people here asked for karambwan support and Aiden months ago said he will add it but till this day it's not done. I know Aiden works on reworking his most popular scripts but will this get ever karambwan support? It is good money to cook em
All new features in all my bots will be included when they're rewritten. The first rewrite (MaxiWoodcutter) is taking longer than expected mainly because of the interface design and inner working of the activity system but these will all be ported to the new versions of each bot i rewrite so will take considerably less time to write for each other bot. So don't worry, it will be added. As it stands i'll be rewriting my fisher after my woodcutter, and then either my miner or this. Probably this.

Status
Not open for further replies.