Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at Al-karid, it uses the lobster on the cook but does not right click to cook them.

Seems llike everything works fine up until the right clicking part for raw karambwans. The bot will will use the raw k on the range and then just keeps doing it over and over.

It isnt working in rogues den right now, it withdraws the raw shark and then clicks on the shark to use it on the fire but never clics on the fire again. However, if you manually click to use on the fire it will work correctly until this situationis repeated and it will just stay with the raw shark selected but will never use it on the fire to start cooking.

Author of MaxiBots
It isnt working in rogues den right now, it withdraws the raw shark and then clicks on the shark to use it on the fire but never clics on the fire again. However, if you manually click to use on the fire it will work correctly until this situationis repeated and it will just stay with the raw shark selected but will never use it on the fire to start cooking.
This is due to the new interaction code. It's a client issue not a bug issue. I've reported the issue to cloud and i hope for it to be resolved asap

Confirmed Noob
The bot isn´t doing anything for me at all at Rogues Den. Wont use swordfish on fire, wont withtdraw them, wont close bank. Tried everything.

Author of MaxiBots
The bot isn´t doing anything for me at all at Rogues Den. Wont use swordfish on fire, wont withtdraw them, wont close bank. Tried everything.
That's because the client broke with the runescape update. Wait for a client update.

Confirmed Noob
That's because the client broke with the runescape update. Wait for a client update.

Ah there was an update. I'm sorry!

Its somehow fails the click the swordfish and use it on the fire at rogues den. Could this be because the clouse isnt populated at max yet?

NVM, I see its somehow a bug on more bots.. Ill just wait untill it heals itself than

Sorry for triple post!

Is it possible to add a break handler in this bot? Would be much appreciated! Love this one and only have left to level from 90 to 99 with it to completly bot cooking from scratch with this bot :)

Im at Rogues Den and when I try to cook Karambwan, it selects the karambwan and attempts to cook it on the fire, but it does not select how many karambwans to cook.

Author of MaxiBots
Ah there was an update. I'm sorry!

Its somehow fails the click the swordfish and use it on the fire at rogues den. Could this be because the clouse isnt populated at max yet?

NVM, I see its somehow a bug on more bots.. Ill just wait untill it heals itself than

Sorry for triple post!

Is it possible to add a break handler in this bot? Would be much appreciated! Love this one and only have left to level from 90 to 99 with it to completly bot cooking from scratch with this bot :)
When it's rewritten it will use the same activity queue and break handler my woodcutter has.

Hey @Aidden , big fan of your bots man :D
MaxiCooker has got me to 84 so far, any chance you can add wine making?
wouldn't trust anyones but yours

Is there a chance that MaxiCooker will support the Hosideus Cooking Stoves on Zeah? The ones that require 100% favor.

Author of MaxiBots
Is there a chance that MaxiCooker will support the Hosideus Cooking Stoves on Zeah? The ones that require 100% favor.
It will when i rewrite it, if someone lends me their account to get the data i need.

Author of MaxiBots
A temporary fix has been found for the make x/all bug. Use fixed mode instead of resizable. If you are already using fixed mode and are having the issue please let me know so we can look into your case further.

Status
Not open for further replies.