Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
are you adding rs3 support anytime soon?
I hope so. I just need to fix my bonfire script and then i should be good to go. Afaik all my other scripts are working fine.

Hi, I simply don't understand why I can't get it to work.

I'm in Rogues Den and got raw sharks in the bank.
When I try to run it, it opens the bank fine, but then says: "Out of Fish, logging out" even though I have 2000 raw sharks in my bank?

Hope you reply,
cheers.

Author of MaxiBots
Hi, I simply don't understand why I can't get it to work.

I'm in Rogues Den and got raw sharks in the bank.
When I try to run it, it opens the bank fine, but then says: "Out of Fish, logging out" even though I have 2000 raw sharks in my bank?

Hope you reply,
cheers.
Fixed in the coming update.

Veteran
Testing alkarid and still same issue as the above. Attempts to log out when there is no cooked fish.

Author of MaxiBots
Testing alkarid and still same issue as the above. Attempts to log out when there is no cooked fish.
Well it was working when i replied. I'll look into it.

Author of MaxiBots
Fixed in the next update. No food was cooking because of something i missed when i added corn and the food types dropdown that has fish and other in it.

Hello, tried to run the cooker on OSRS, noticed an issues : It won't cook shrimps. I think it is due to a typo in the script. Example: I ask the bot to cook anchovies and it says : looking for anchovieS. but for shrimps it says : no more raw shrimp. But it takes an S at the end for the stacks. I might be wrong but I think the bot looks of raw shrimp and can't find since it is raw shrimps. :) Nice work once again.

Author of MaxiBots
Hello, tried to run the cooker on OSRS, noticed an issues : It won't cook shrimps. I think it is due to a typo in the script. Example: I ask the bot to cook anchovies and it says : looking for anchovieS. but for shrimps it says : no more raw shrimp. But it takes an S at the end for the stacks. I might be wrong but I think the bot looks of raw shrimp and can't find since it is raw shrimps. :) Nice work once again.
Interesting, i'll take a look in the morning. Thanks for letting me know.

Issue with MaxiCooker, I try to go Al Kharid to cook Raw Shrimps. It goes to bank, doesn't recognize the Raw Shrimps -> sends error message "Invalid ID" for Raw Shrimps, then it logs out.
Could you fix fast please?

Thanks man, working flawless! Trusted my main with it.

7d2033bc54.png

Author of MaxiBots
Still has the raw shrimp issue, would be great if this was updated.
Remind me is that occuring on osrs or rs3? I have an assignment due on tuesday and then i have easter break so i'll try and get a heap of updates out during easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.