Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do I go about using this. I put my screen name and password in the correct way I put the TSV and then opened with new client as stated for OSRC and a window opened up, I then proceeded to log in I clicked play and then it says pause or stop, but nothing is happening. any help will be much greatful. thankyou.

also forgot to mention, I'm using the free massfighter and I'm at rock crabs, any help would be nice. thank you allot would like to get this bot running before I go to bed its 1:06am eastern time.

one last thing I just noticed, I have the one created by ozzy. AIO mass fighter.

how do I go about using this. I put my screen name and password in the correct way I put the TSV and then opened with new client as stated for OSRC and a window opened up, I then proceeded to log in I clicked play and then it says pause or stop, but nothing is happening. any help will be much greatful. thankyou.

also forgot to mention, I'm using the free massfighter and I'm at rock crabs, any help would be nice. thank you allot would like to get this bot running before I go to bed its 1:06am eastern time.

one last thing I just noticed, I have the one created by ozzy. AIO mass fighter.

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed using this bot, I have no time at the moment and sadly haven't been able to get it ready for spectre. Once my life calms down I'll release something hopefully better, I think there's a few awesome fighters available ;)

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed using this bot, I have no time at the moment and sadly haven't been able to get it ready for spectre. Once my life calms down I'll release something hopefully better, I think there's a few awesome fighters available ;)

Ozzy, no fighting bot out there compares to how well yours is. Other ones get your player stuck and it isn't as user friendly. I've noticed some people have it set so their client opens up in a new java window since they aren't ready for spectre and it works. Anyway you could have it do that and avoid spectre? Your bot is by far the best and I've paid for fighting bots at tribot and yours is the one that hasn't got me banned or let me down. Thank you for your effort and hard work.

Ozzy, no fighting bot out there compares to how well yours is. Other ones get your player stuck and it isn't as user friendly. I've noticed some people have it set so their client opens up in a new java window since they aren't ready for spectre and it works. Anyway you could have it do that and avoid spectre? Your bot is by far the best and I've paid for fighting bots at tribot and yours is the one that hasn't got me banned or let me down. Thank you for your effort and hard work.

Preach! I feel the same way, there something about his bot that makes me sleep better at night. Looting is also top notch, can put name instead of item id (maybe other bots had this feature but Ozzy's never failed to loot.) Fast mouse clicks. Easy to load settings. Never got stuck anywhere. I could go on but Im sure you guys know what Im taking about.

HI!

I have a problem running the bot.
He doesn't do anything at all, no interface, no killing, nothing.
He says he is running though.

Anyone who can help?

Χ Ξ Σ
I can't select any NPC since clicking update npc list doesn't do anything.
I can't manually add an NPC it seems

Massfighter is still having trouble scanning for targets, adding a food to eat, and adding loot. thanks!
- if its just me please let me know ( OSRS )

The script cant find any targets for me,
This is my FAV combat bot by far!
Thanks for updating Ozzy!

ALL THE HYPE, I PRAYED FOR YOUR RETURN LORD MASS KILLER! I PRAYED TO SARADOMIN, ZAROS, BANDOS, GUTHIX, ZAMMAROK, BOT JESUS, EVERYONE! YAAAAAA

Oh, and since you already know about the target issue, it's also an issue picking ability mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.