Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working great, I love this fast fighting bot Thanks :)

If possible could u add banking option?

rob

Shooting npcs across a gate with low hp isn't really nice

the bot kills one then takes like a 10 second break before attacking the next one

reason why it would do this?

I can't multitask when running this bot. Whenever i switch tabs, it goes back to the runescape launcher whenever it clicks on something. How can i fix this?

Mod Automation
Shooting npcs across a gate with low hp isn't really nice

the bot kills one then takes like a 10 second break before attacking the next one

reason why it would do this?
Turn off "check if NPC is reachable."

Mod Automation
Where is that? I can't see that option in the settings anywhere
It's there. Look harder. :p

Combat > Attack targets which are unreachable

Check this to not check if the target is reachable, which it likely won't be (or will take a while to calculate a roundabout way around) across a fence.

It's there. Look harder. :p

Combat > Attack targets which are unreachable

Check this to not check if the target is reachable, which it likely won't be (or will take a while to calculate a roundabout way around) across a fence.
Still does the 10 second pause, its an improvement from not working at all tho so thanks for the progress :D

you updated it yesterday but it still dosnt work atleast in rs3.. it fails at alching and seems to have a hard time in general clicking stuff like mobs or loot..
when i set it to alch it clicks with the mouse on the ability bar on alch and then cancel it.. :p
anyways hope it will be up and running soon again :)

Same issue. It's taking forever to attack NPC. 10-20 seconds to attack an NPC. Does the same when it needs to eat food, waits 10-20 seconds before attacking or generally taking any action.

I have enabled attack NPC that are unreachable as well but its still not any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.