Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's strange because there is an explicit check that you have a certain amount of arrows before the bot can reequip, I'll take a look into this for you.

Okay thanks! Yeah I have that option usually set to around 41, the first time it will get 40 or so arrows then equip them, but after that the problem starts.

I train at the deadly red spiders in the varrock sewers. make sure you're alone in the sewer, so you get more xp. i have full bandos and a SGS for constant healing / prayer with the ability, so no banking for food needed.

After the recent update, it seems to only use abilities by clicking them, instead of using 1-9 on the keyboard. This slows down xp/ph a lot.

That's handled by an aspect of the client called PlayerSense, it changes the way the bot interacts with certain things on an individual basis to reduce patterns between users, hopefully leading to a lesser chance of bans. I believe I can override this and I could possibly add an option to do so but I'd have to find out for sure.

Here's a few suggestions.
1. Disable the skill shard event handlers. It doesn't cause any errors, but it's just an annoyance, especially now that some of my bots are hitting 99's.
2. Attack(or not) attack Elite mobs. If you spawn one, the bot will just ignore it. If you're using the attack multiple monsters option, the bot will attack others while attacking the elite mob, and it'll deal a lot of damage to you. Make it so that it focuses the elite mob first before attacking any other of the normal mobs, because sometimes your aoe abilities will aggro it to you or it might misclick on it.
3.Make a few more things the default option. Ex: Revolution or Full manual instead of the Legacy/OSRS, turn on log out/tab, and certain common foods like sharks in the food thing. It shouldn't affect the performance of most users if they aren't using sharks or whatever, but it would make life a little easier for most of us.

Other than that I just really want to thank you for all the improvements. The bot is so fluid now that it's hard to distinguish between myself and the bot. It moves onto a new monster so quickly compared to any other bot that I've used (and I've used a ton).

Last edited:
There is a problem with it looting ammunition and equipping it. For example if I tell it to loot Iron Arrows and equip them at around 31 arrows in my invent, it will do exactly that but then after the first time it will keep picking up arrows and equipping them when there's only 2 or 3 arrows in invent. So while attacking something it will pick up arrows and equip, continuously doing that making your guy move around while attacking a monster.
that happens because you might have the option "loot while in combat" checked. undo that and it should be fine.

Hey I've noticed with this bot that it doesn't click play now when in the lobby if i've dropped out so I have to keep checking up on it. Also It doesn't log back in even if I've added an account. Not sure if its meant to or not?

Last edited:
Some feedback: Loot is not collected if its not in range of your set monster attack radius. Sometimes script tottaly ignore monster that is attacking you ( Same monster was attacking me for about 10 minutes even though i had auto-relative on ).

"Spring cleaner" tool from treasure hunter which crushes and banks your choosed items like "rune full helm" dont display on profit ( its not supposed to, but if you add it, then this script is bassicly godlike).

Coins that beeing picked up by bot, doesent go into the profit calculator

I will upload good proggy if everything will go well this night...

EDIT: By the accident it equiped rune full helm while trying to alch it ( missclicked )

Last edited:
Just another suggestion:
Food/loot option addition, have an option to check if you want the bot to eat food for loot.
Would help a lot because right now if you have a full bag of food it will leave the loot on the floor.

EDIT:the ammo equipping, no matter the amount you set it to equip at it will always just reequip after each time its collected everything on the floor.

Last edited:
CAMERA ANGLE: This needs to be changed, there needs to be an option to disable the camera from moving in awkward angles, it is causing the bot to accidentally click the wall at Security Stronghold and then my character just stands there looking like a bot and eventually logs. This is on OSRS and have had issues with this for quite a while with no fix!

PLEASE fix this this!

Thank you

This update addressed the problems reported by @Runebot2 @Rocky @enzoboy101 and @chickenfeed1 - I'm still working on the suggestions and feedback posted by others, you're not being ignored :)!

Ozzy updated MassFighter with a new update entry:

MassFighter v1.9.7 Released!

- Fix for a bug causing arrow re-equipping to ignore the set equip amount
- Added options to allow for the camera to be locked or reset to a top-down position after locating a target
- Made the bot more likely to path to an object which it fails to interact with to prevent the "hovering over an object but not actually doing anything" bug

MassFighter updated to v1.9.7.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Ozzy, thank you so much for the camera angle update, that just made a massive difference, I can now start the bot and go on with my normal day knowing that when I come back it will not be stuck.

Will not try to acquire/group multiple targets when using new camera options or is too slow. Looking at the numbers it looks like about half as slow as it was before. I would love for this to quickly acquire targets nearby again.

Update: Problem seems to be with the second camera option only.

image.jpg Suiciding, only error is that profit lol. I've accidentally picked up like 5 bones other than that no loot settings.

@Ozzy do you think you could add teleport support with runes for OSRS? This is a good feature especially for f2p who train in the stronghold because the bot just stops after you run out of food which can be dangerous in places of agro.

Hey, where should I bot with this to gain maximum Strength XP/h as member with a 1 defence pure?

Im using the bot at abyssal demons. Everything works great, untill about 20-30 mins in, it just freezes. This has happened multiple times now. The paint says "Looting" but it doesnt move/do anything. This is Rs3 btw. Im not sure what causes this or how to diagnose this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.