Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot seems to stop working after 30-40 minutes. Just logs me out but the script still runs. Might be because of the recent client update. When it logs out, the status just says "looting"

Edit: Actually seems like the bot logs out after around 15 mins

Last edited:
could u readd the charm button so the bot picks up all charms?

Sure :)

Will not try to acquire/group multiple targets when using new camera options or is too slow. Looking at the numbers it looks like about half as slow as it was before. I would love for this to quickly acquire targets nearby again.

Update: Problem seems to be with the second camera option only.

I'll do some testing, thanks for letting me know.

@Ozzy do you think you could add teleport support with runes for OSRS? This is a good feature especially for f2p who train in the stronghold because the bot just stops after you run out of food which can be dangerous in places of agro.

Good idea, I'll add it to the safety tab.

Im using the bot at abyssal demons. Everything works great, untill about 20-30 mins in, it just freezes. This has happened multiple times now. The paint says "Looting" but it doesnt move/do anything. This is Rs3 btw. Im not sure what causes this or how to diagnose this problem

Bot seems to stop working after 30-40 minutes. Just logs me out but the script still runs. Might be because of the recent client update. When it logs out, the status just says "looting"

Edit: Actually seems like the bot logs out after around 15 mins

@Ozzy alot of people including myself are having issues with the looting option. Im having the issue on OSRS

yes it stops on looting screen and does nothing

I'm looking into this looting problem at the moment, I haven't changed anything to do with looting in a while which is making this a little strange, but I'll see what I can do regardless, thanks for letting me know.

KYO9BYn.png

Beautiful

I'm not exactly sure if it's a looting issue that causes the bot to log me out after 15 or so minutes, but every time it does log me out the Status says looting, plus I recently switched to a different training location that doesn't require me to loot anything and it seems to be running perfectly.

Do you know another good place to train combat?
For F2P, stronghold is great. Flesh crawlers and deadly red spiders.

Abides
@Ozzy

Could you implement Regeneration and/or other healing skills? This feature would make camping for several consecutive hours considerably efficient.

Thank you! =)

Did you ever look at looting noted herbs with the loot anything over x option? Just run it and its not picking them up. Also, bot still opens prayer window even though SS is on action bar.

@Ozzy

Could you implement Regeneration and/or other healing skills? This feature would make camping for several consecutive hours considerably efficient.

Thank you! =)

I'd like to yea, just need to get some annoying existing problems out of the way :)

Did you ever look at looting noted herbs with the loot anything over x option? Just run it and its not picking them up. Also, bot still opens prayer window even though SS is on action bar.

The looting problem should be solved when my latest update is approved, I'll look into prayer for you.

Also, it seems to be getting stuck while "looting". Just stands there doing nothing.

The looting problem should be solved when my latest update is approved, I'll look into prayer for you.

Can you test the looting problem? I am running it but hasn't picked up one herb. It won't calculate profits for them either even if I set the herbs to be picked up.

Oddly enough... it is not picking up anything but currently have the loot anything over 1000 option enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.