Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most responsive combat bots I've used. Now if only we could get banking working on it. (lumbie banking for ez cowhides pls? I'm loooting em like crazy on my defense pure)

When I run this script, everything becomes really laggy and it won't really do anything. It's started happening after the Aquarium update, but I have no idea why since it wasn't really combat related. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Nvm. I cleared the RM folder and jagexcache

Actually it's really laggy again to the point that I have to close it. This happens a few seconds after I start the bot. I have no idea why. I'm using attacking, eating, praying, and boosting. For attacking I'm using abilities and attack monsters in combat. Can you look into this?

When I run this script, everything becomes really laggy and it won't really do anything. It's started happening after the Aquarium update, but I have no idea why since it wasn't really combat related. Anyone else have this problem?

Actually it's really laggy again to the point that I have to close it. This happens a few seconds after I start the bot. I have no idea why. I'm using attacking, eating, praying, and boosting. For attacking I'm using abilities and attack monsters in combat. Can you look into this?
are you in full screen mode?
has your resolution settings been reset?

I'm kinda similar problem, I'm botting at ankous . when I start the bot and try to loot a noted item, it gets really laggy. the freeze ends after a minute logging me out then relogging -using runemate handler- then everything becomes alright again.

I'm kinda similar problem, I'm botting at ankous . when I start the bot and try to loot a noted item, it gets really laggy. the freeze ends after a minute logging me out then relogging -using runemate handler- then everything becomes alright again.

do you guys have the same GameID? maybe its that problem

@Cloud ?

I dunno, I just feel that the game is also a lot laggier in general. How do we check GameID?
I'm not exactly having the same problem as Cozmo as I'm not even looting very often.

I dunno, I just feel that the game is also a lot laggier in general. How do we check GameID?
I'm not exactly having the same problem as Cozmo as I'm not even looting very often.

when u start up ur bot there is something like (a239ua1), that code is ur GamerID

2 minutes ago, it got lagged, logged me out without relogging, and gave me this
Code:
app.zp: app.zP: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 9 path $
    at app.kN.catch(zac:221)
    at app.kN.catch(zac:219)
    at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.catch(rvb:240)
    at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.true(rvb:219)
    at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.lookup(rvb:13)
    at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.onItemAdded(MassFighter.java:158)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(pmb:275)
    at app.jl.catch(dub:115)
    at app.Hm.run(kob:60)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: app.zP: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 9 path $
    at app.pO.catch(shc:1836)
    at app.pO.if(shc:1506)
    at app.pO.catch(shc:1504)
    at app.pO.true(shc:375)
    at app.pO.catch(shc:442)
    at app.kN.catch(zac:273)
    ... 15 more

I'm getting this problem, but it's not when it's looting. It'll just attack a few monsters and then lag out.

2lx0WnE.png

enjoy! :)

tim

Well got a 2 day ban using this script. Idk what was the problem!
More info please. I've been running this bot 24/7 for 4 weeks on 2 accounts and no ban. 2 days is usually a clients fault.

Care to give us more information? Such as how much you ran it for etc

^

cuz i ran it for like 20hs a day, velozity ran it for 24-25hrs str8, we need more info to decide if u actually got banned cuz of the script or just cuz of bad botting stratagy

More info please. I've been running this bot 24/7 for 4 weeks on 2 accounts and no ban. 2 days is usually a clients fault.

Have been at flesh crawlers members world. Run for around 8 hours. I also play legit like mining and stuff, plus i talk on reddit cc. Maybe someone reported me :/
Edit: I have used this script before, i mean i got 70 def and str. Maybe someone just reported the shit out of me.

Not sure if it's a bug or i'm just horrid at setting up the eating option, but for some reason i can't get it to eat shark when i get to a certain health.

Currently running the game in legacy mode, would that affect it at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.