Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's a bug or i'm just horrid at setting up the eating option, but for some reason i can't get it to eat shark when i get to a certain health.

Currently running the game in legacy mode, would that affect it at all?

Shouldn't do, check the paint, is the heal task running?

I did a search and found this thread. Did you ever get around to implementing rock crabs or not yet?

Yeah, it's running [Heal, ReturnToArea, Attack]

Still having an issue?

I did a search and found this thread. Did you ever get around to implementing rock crabs or not yet?

Not yet, it requires me to change the way you select monsters and I just need to get exams out the way before doing any big changes.

Still getting frozen every time I loot a notable item giving me this :\
app.zp: app.zP: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 9 path $
at app.kN.catch(zac:221)
at app.kN.catch(zac:219)
at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.catch(rvb:240)
at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.true(rvb:219)
at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.lookup(rvb:13)
at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.onItemAdded(MassFighter.java:158)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(pmb:275)
at app.jl.catch(dub:263)
at app.Hm.run(kob:60)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: app.zP: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 9 path $
at app.pO.catch(shc:1836)
at app.pO.if(shc:1506)
at app.pO.catch(shc:1504)
at app.pO.true(shc:375)
at app.pO.catch(shc:442)
at app.kN.catch(zac:273)
... 15 more

Last edited:
Still having an issue?

Not yet, it requires me to change the way you select monsters and I just need to get exams out the way before doing any big changes.

Thanks for your reply. Best of luck during your exams. Great to see someone who has their priorities in check....I have exams coming up soon too.

A little heads up, the scripts lags like crazy whenever it picks up an item for the first time, i assume it is because it is calculating the price per hour, this causes the client to force a lobby and in many instances has caused my character to die. Perhaps add an option to disregard the profit calc. also, itll be nice to store the combat option in a local file

Still getting frozen every time I loot a notable item giving me this :\
app.zp: app.zP: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 9 path $
at app.kN.catch(zac:221)
at app.kN.catch(zac:219)
at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.catch(rvb:240)
at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.true(rvb:219)
at com.runemate.game.api.rs3.net.GrandExchange.lookup(rvb:13)
at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.onItemAdded(MassFighter.java:158)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(pmb:275)
at app.jl.catch(dub:263)
at app.Hm.run(kob:60)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: app.zP: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 9 path $
at app.pO.catch(shc:1836)
at app.pO.if(shc:1506)
at app.pO.catch(shc:1504)
at app.pO.true(shc:375)
at app.pO.catch(shc:442)
at app.kN.catch(zac:273)
... 15 more

A little heads up, the scripts lags like crazy whenever it picks up an item for the first time, i assume it is because it is calculating the price per hour, this causes the client to force a lobby and in many instances has caused my character to die. Perhaps add an option to disregard the profit calc. also, itll be nice to store the combat option in a local file

I've just uploaded an update which has temporarily disabled price checking as I think there's a problem with the class that does that. Looting will still work fine but the profit won't be showing in the paint.

There should be a notification on the thread when the update is live, thanks for letting me know guys and new features will be coming as soon as exams are over.

I've just uploaded an update which has temporarily disabled price checking as I think there's a problem with the class that does that. Looting will still work fine but the profit won't be showing in the paint.

There should be a notification on the thread when the update is live, thanks for letting me know guys and new features will be coming as soon as exams are over.
have you released the update yet? cuz I think I'm still having the same problem.

Ok scratch that, the price checker doesn't seem to be the problem, though the scrip runs smoother now and doesn't chug the client when it picks up an item, the script still lags tremendously after starting up for about 4 minutes. perhaps its the looting system?

O yea, forgot to say great script, im trying to optimise it to do slayer for me <3

hey,so i was botting on the gobins in front of lumbridge,and passed some time ,the bot kept spamming the elite lumbridge guardsman, is this random?

Hey man, can you add a time till next lvl to the paint?
Also add how much exp is left till next lvl

hey,so i was botting on the gobins in front of lumbridge,and passed some time ,the bot kept spamming the elite lumbridge guardsman, is this random?

Not quite sure why that would happen, let me know if it occurs again.

Hey man, can you add a time till next lvl to the paint?
Also add how much exp is left till next lvl

I'll be completely reworking the paint soon (moveable with tabs) so that I can have a bunch of info like you suggested without it taking up the entire screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.