Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mouse is moving extremely slow, I noticed that the mouse moves really fast for aviansies, perhaps because they utilize a model? Since I'm not familiar with how models are used with RM, is there any way to automate use of models? I think that would speed up the script a good bit.

Mouse is moving extremely slow, I noticed that the mouse moves really fast for aviansies, perhaps because they utilize a model? Since I'm not familiar with how models are used with RM, is there any way to automate use of models? I think that would speed up the script a good bit.

That's strange, I'll run it in a few different places later and see if having a custom model does speed up the mouse drastically for me also. I have a feeling it could be your clouse profile, which defeat3d has a thread on resetting here. I do believe that issue has already been resolved though, so I could be wrong.

edit: Did some testing, mouse works fine for me so I'm guessing it is your clouse profile indeed. Hopefully clearing it and gaining a new one will help you.

Last edited:
will you be adding varrock/karamja spiders anytime soon? really looking forward to that profile.

Varrock would probably be easier because of banking at V east bank. otherwise you would have to tele with karamja

That's strange, I'll run it in a few different places later and see if having a custom model does speed up the mouse drastically for me also. I have a feeling it could be your clouse profile, which defeat3d has a thread on resetting here. I do believe that issue has already been resolved though, so I could be wrong.

edit: Did some testing, mouse works fine for me so I'm guessing it is your clouse profile indeed. Hopefully clearing it and gaining a new one will help you.
Cleared my cache files and it does appear to run a bit better than before. However, I noticed that the script has been trying to click through the interfaces every once in a while such as chatbox, etc.
1f4ed0a04f.png

Also, mouse is still running pretty weirdly. It will move slowly towards where the enemy was a second or two ago and then do this for a bit, slowing down XP/h a lot. I'm not sure how much of this is due to limitations on the client.

Cleared my cache files and it does appear to run a bit better than before. However, I noticed that the script has been trying to click through the interfaces every once in a while such as chatbox, etc.
1f4ed0a04f.png

Also, mouse is still running pretty weirdly. It will move slowly towards where the enemy was a second or two ago and then do this for a bit, slowing down XP/h a lot. I'm not sure how much of this is due to limitations on the client.

I think clicking through interfaces is a client issue and I remember Cloud stating he was looking into it not long ago, but I can recommend resizing the client so that you have a much larger game view like the screenshot in the main post of this thread. As for the mouse issue there isn't much else I can recommend because it runs fine for me and so I can only advise trying to improve your clouse profile. I don't know much about clouse, but I think if you move the mouse legitimately without a script running the client will take your mouse movements in order to change the way your profile behaves.

I haven't had much time lately but I'll get round to testing it a bit more and see if there's anything I can change to improve these issues, thanks for the feedback though.

I really like this bot; however, the main downside I see to using the profiles right now (I was testing hill giants) is that the bot will not withdraw any food from the bank, it only uses what is in its inventory when started. If possible, I feel like having the option to select how much food to withdraw each inventory would be very helpful, especially as levels get higher and less food is needed. Thanks for the great bot!

I really like this bot; however, the main downside I see to using the profiles right now (I was testing hill giants) is that the bot will not withdraw any food from the bank, it only uses what is in its inventory when started. If possible, I feel like having the option to select how much food to withdraw each inventory would be very helpful, especially as levels get higher and less food is needed. Thanks for the great bot!

Sure thing, I'll get that done for the next update :).

I think clicking through interfaces is a client issue and I remember Cloud stating he was looking into it not long ago, but I can recommend resizing the client so that you have a much larger game view like the screenshot in the main post of this thread. As for the mouse issue there isn't much else I can recommend because it runs fine for me and so I can only advise trying to improve your clouse profile. I don't know much about clouse, but I think if you move the mouse legitimately without a script running the client will take your mouse movements in order to change the way your profile behaves.

I haven't had much time lately but I'll get round to testing it a bit more and see if there's anything I can change to improve these issues, thanks for the feedback though.
I played a few hours on the account before running the script. It seems like the problem is most prominent for enemies with sticking out parts, like barbarians with their spears, I'm not 100% on this though.

A couple suggestions: Replace all instances of getVisible() in your script with getVisibility() > 4
This will ensure that the target is not between the ability bar and chatbox or inventory in EoC mode with onlf a few pixels showing. This will increase kills/h, xp/h, and will look a lot less bot like because it won't fail 20 times trying to interact through the tiny space.

I played a few hours on the account before running the script. It seems like the problem is most prominent for enemies with sticking out parts, like barbarians with their spears, I'm not 100% on this though.

A couple suggestions: Replace all instances of getVisible() in your script with getVisibility() > 4
This will ensure that the target is not between the ability bar and chatbox or inventory in EoC mode with onlf a few pixels showing. This will increase kills/h, xp/h, and will look a lot less bot like because it won't fail 20 times trying to interact through the tiny space.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have a play around and see if it improves.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have a play around and see if it improves.
My last suggestion is to turn the screen more, first I would recommend having it turn the screen randomly with a very very low chance of occurring, and then turning the screen towards enemies. Ideally, most player would run towards the enemy on the minimap or click on the screen and then turn their camera towards the enemy right after. A possible solution would be to face the enemy and then face towards the centre of the fighting area once it is dead, this would reduce the chances of looking towards a wall and decrease the amount of times the minimap is used. The positive about this is that it would be great antiban, everyone's areas they will face will be different because they would use different fight radiuses.

Awesome script! really works really good for the time i have botted with it. Only thing that would make it super amazing would be profiles with withdrawing food from the bank. big love!

this is well due an update dont seem to be woring to well or at all

I don't think there has been any major updates so I don't know why it isn't working for you.

Awesome script! really works really good for the time i have botted with it. Only thing that would make it super amazing would be profiles with withdrawing food from the bank. big love!

Glad you like it, I'll get round to doing that soon I'm having a hard time irl at the moment.

Dude how hard is it to select from the gui the option you want i even tried setting powerfighting pressing refresg for cows n calf adding them to the gui "selected npcs" still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.