Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't want to start at all, just sits there on "Setting up" at lumby chickens.

Resize the interface and enter the hitpoints you want to fight above. This is a bug I've just noticed with the backup I had to roll back to as my java fx update didn't work, hopefully I can get that new version out today, sorry about this.

Resize the interface and enter the hitpoints you want to fight above. This is a bug I've just noticed with the backup I had to roll back to as my java fx update didn't work, hopefully I can get that new version out today, sorry about this.

Cheers, great script happy to test it :D

Doesn't work
Task status: Failed to load FXML

Yeah I know sorry about that, just waiting on Cloud for help on resolving the issue and as it only occurs on the bot store it's going to cause some temporary downtime. Should be resolved soon along with a nice new UI and a bunch of general improvements. :)

Yeah I know sorry about that, just waiting on Cloud for help on resolving the issue and as it only occurs on the bot store it's going to cause some temporary downtime. Should be resolved soon along with a nice new UI and a bunch of general improvements. :)
Ok well time to play some rs legit

Can you roll it back till it's fixed, this is the only working combat script.

god

thanks for the good work is the mouse is abit slow but over all it is pretty good can not get it to run over 4hrs

thanks for the good work is the mouse is abit slow but over all it is pretty good can not get it to run over 4hrs

Great improvement @Ozzy mouse speed has actually INCREASED! Everything seems a lot smoother, getting a lot more exp cheers! thanks for the update!

Last edited:
sometimes mouse just stuck and im just standing but script is still on and im not getting any error and when I move mouse manually then it works again for like 20 minutes, any solution to that please?

sometimes mouse just stuck and im just standing but script is still on and im not getting any error and when I move mouse manually then it works again for like 20 minutes, any solution to that please?

Not sure what would cause that, try increasing your fight area radius and let me know if the issue resolves.

Could you add an abyss script? for range and magic? banking support?

Thanks

More important features to add like the new interface, saving settings, preset loot list. You could help him out and make one yourself everyone else in the community would be very appreciative.

More important features to add like the new interface, saving settings, preset loot list. You could help him out and make one yourself everyone else in the community would be very appreciative.
I really do want to help, only if i knew how to code! I guess i should start learning basic java and then hopefully i can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.