Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be stable again now thanks to a fix by Cloud

Working on it
if i got a saradomin god sword can u make it able to heal with its ability whenever it needs food? so i can power fight for longer times

if i got a saradomin god sword can u make it able to heal with its ability whenever it needs food? so i can power fight for longer times

How do you heal with it? Does it give you a new actionbar ability?

How often can you activate it? Could you not just put it on the bar and have it used like any other?
"The Saradomin godsword has a special attack, Healing Blade, which deals 175% weapon damage (though testing results show the special does up to 270% damage), and restores life points by half of the damage dealt and prayer points by 2.5% of it. The special is found under the Constitution abilities. The special has no cooldown and can be used as long as you have 50% adrenaline (or 50% special attack energy on legacy mode), making it essentially an infinite source of health and prayer points."
i wanted it to be used like a source of food so for example every time life points r under 4000 the script uses this ability in the action bar :)

"The Saradomin godsword has a special attack, Healing Blade, which deals 175% weapon damage (though testing results show the special does up to 270% damage), and restores life points by half of the damage dealt and prayer points by 2.5% of it. The special is found under the Constitution abilities. The special has no cooldown and can be used as long as you have 50% adrenaline (or 50% special attack energy on legacy mode), making it essentially an infinite source of health and prayer points."
i wanted it to be used like a source of food so for example every time life points r under 4000 the script uses this ability in the action bar :)

Sure that would be no problem, also looks like you can do this which may be useful for time being:

"You can switch between the special attack and passive effect of the Saradomin godsword by using the weapon on the altar in Commander Zilyana's room in the God Wars Dungeon, however entering Saradomin's Encampment required 70 Agility. The passive effect has a 25% chance of healing 3% of your maximum life points and recovering 3% of your maximum prayer points with each successful hit."

Sure that would be no problem, also looks like you can do this which may be useful for time being:

"You can switch between the special attack and passive effect of the Saradomin godsword by using the weapon on the altar in Commander Zilyana's room in the God Wars Dungeon, however entering Saradomin's Encampment required 70 Agility. The passive effect has a 25% chance of healing 3% of your maximum life points and recovering 3% of your maximum prayer points with each successful hit."
i thought about that but 50 agility lol, ur script works great but i have to stop every 1h and a half to go bank :p

i thought about that but 50 agility lol, ur script works great but i have to stop every 1h and a half to go bank :p

I'll get some improvements done tonight/tomorrow, already added quick praying which may help, improved soulsplit (toggles when you don't need to heal, no target etc.) and I'm working on fixing up profiles and speeding some stuff up at the mo.

I'll get some improvements done tonight/tomorrow, already added quick praying which may help, improved soulsplit (toggles when you don't need to heal, no target etc.) and I'm working on fixing up profiles and speeding some stuff up at the mo.
I wish I had soulsplit my account is a noon tho lol I guess food will do for now until the healing thing gets added

i tried putting it in thea action bar and it barely uses it in the time i watched it didn't use it actually lol, do u think i should have less abilities in the actionbar cause that means the chance of the bot using it increases right? also should i be on manual or revolution?

i tried putting it in thea action bar and it barely uses it in the time i watched it didn't use it actually lol, do u think i should have less abilities in the actionbar cause that means the chance of the bot using it increases right? also should i be on manual or revolution?

I usually play on revolution with ultimates and thresholds on my bar

I usually play on revolution with ultimates and thresholds on my bar

I have my threshold and then my saradomin GS ability next

could you make a button which makes the bot use a desired hot key whenever its available. EG. Whenever the godsword ability is available it will use it ASAP. I often have it up and it use others before it even though I have it on my second key

I have my threshold and then my saradomin GS ability next

could you make a button which makes the bot use a desired hot key whenever its available. EG. Whenever the godsword ability is available it will use it ASAP. I often have it up and it use others before it even though I have it on my second key

I'll improve the ability handler today :)

edit: Done, it's now using abilities intelligently even if they are not ordered on the bar, I just need to add the special abilities (god sword heal etc.) to the top of the priority list.

Last edited:
may i ask how did u power fight for this long with no food?
I use the saradomin godsword and turned the passive this means it has a 25% chance of healing 3% of your maximum life points and recovering 3% of your maximum prayer points with each successful hit

I use the saradomin godsword and turned the passive this means it has a 25% chance of healing 3% of your maximum life points and recovering 3% of your maximum prayer points with each successful hit
OH and where are u training

Status
Not open for further replies.