Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
For OSRS it runs into an error when I try to use quickprayers, and when I start it off using prayer, it won't drink prayer pots.

For OSRS it runs into an error when I try to use quickprayers, and when I start it off using prayer, it won't drink prayer pots.

Are you using resizable mode? The interface I'm checking for prayer points on OSRS would be different if so and I haven't updated to account for that yet.

Ozzy updated MassFighter with a new update entry:

MassFighter v1.8.3 Released!

- Saving/loaded now works (You may need to re-save to wipe any old incompatible saves)
- Fixed a crash caused by saving settings
- Better support for the new RS3 loot interface (Uses loot all when appropriate)
- Fixed a bug where the bot would continue to drink potions once out of food
- (Untested) Hopefully resolved a problem caused by legendary pets

MassFighter updated to v1.8.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Are you using resizable mode? The interface I'm checking for prayer points on OSRS would be different if so and I haven't updated to account for that yet.

Nah, on regular mode. I have quick prayers set up, with prayer potions in pack and full prayer. My settings are to use quick prayer, and to top up at 6 prayer points. When I click run it says the bot ran into an error. And when I toggle quick prayer off, and just start the bot while I'm already using an overhead, it doesn't drink the prayer potions once it hits 6 prayer points left.

Nah, on regular mode. I have quick prayers set up, with prayer potions in pack and full prayer. My settings are to use quick prayer, and to top up at 6 prayer points. When I click run it says the bot ran into an error. And when I toggle quick prayer off, and just start the bot while I'm already using an overhead, it doesn't drink the prayer potions once it hits 6 prayer points left.

It's weird that I'm not having that error come through to the log, next time it happens can you view the error and post it here please?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's weird that I'm not having that error come through to the log, next time it happens can you view the error and post it here please?

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
at java.lang.reflect.Array.get(Native Method)
at app.yN.enum(lzb:27)
at app.yo.getComponent(odc:201)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Interfaces.getAt(dbc:195)
at scripts.MassFighter.Framework.Methods.getPrayPoints(Methods.java:61)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.PrayerPoints.validate(PrayerPoints.java:29)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(orb:155)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(uxb:6)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(lwb:61)
at app.rK.run(hqb:99)

was using this bot fine except that the save settings are still having problems, it does save now but sometimes when i load and click start, it doesnt loot what i stated it to loot..

not sure if its just me but sometimes when clicking start on bot it just gets stucked at " NULL "

was using this bot fine except that the save settings are still having problems, it does save now but sometimes when i load and click start, it doesnt loot what i stated it to loot..

not sure if its just me but sometimes when clicking start on bot it just gets stucked at " NULL "

I've been working on improving the bot a lot lately and I did come across a situation which would cause the null status when using food and starting the bot with health below what you set for critical hit points (which it should, but the reason given to the player wasn't clear) which I've fixed. As for saving, it seems to be working fine for me but I'll see what I can do to reproduce any bugs you may be experiencing. I'll get an update out when I'm sure all of the problems you mentioned are no longer present.

I've been working on improving the bot a lot lately and I did come across a situation which would cause the null status when using food and starting the bot with health below what you set for critical hit points (which it should, but the reason given to the player wasn't clear) which I've fixed. As for saving, it seems to be working fine for me but I'll see what I can do to reproduce any bugs you may be experiencing. I'll get an update out when I'm sure all of the problems you mentioned are no longer present.

thank you so much ive been using your bot for fighting on osrs! hope banking features will be added soon for farming =p

I always get "null" when downloading.No matter what I do.

Have you re-saved your settings recently? I made some changes to how it works and you'll need to do that in order to create new compatible settings.

If you've already done that, please let me know what settings you are using so I can look and see if anything is going wrong.

Edit: I've reworked the way I use settings throughout the bot, it works much better now and it's easier for me to keep track of. I'll release an update as soon as I'm sure this brings on no new problems.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add a slayer task counter?
Alpha Fighter has this function, and it is a very handy one :)

I ran this bot for an hour yesterday, no flaws, really smooth. After today's update however it just ate all my food and began drinking the potions, then did nothing.

I ran this bot for an hour yesterday, no flaws, really smooth. After today's update however it just ate all my food and began drinking the potions, then did nothing.

Looks like one the client's methods to find out health isn't returning correctly and so all of my logic which tells the bot to do things depending on how much health the player has are executing when they shouldn't be. I've reported the issue and I'm hoping for a quick fix.

When starting the bot after downloading from the cloud it crash.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant scripts.MassFighter.Data.Potion.
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Unknown Source)
at scripts.MassFighter.Data.Potion.valueOf(Potion.java:5)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Boost.boostNeedsRefreshing(Boost.java:25)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Boost.validate(Boost.java:47)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(vtb:245)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zsb:58)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(mvb:37)
at app.Vn.run(csb:23)

My settings are
Combat: Mature Grotworm
x Abilities
x Only use threshholds/ultimates
Food: Shark 4000hp stop when out of food
Loot: All charms, Shark Loot by value 10 000 (not sure it work) am I suppose to use Loot inventory or not?

Runescape interface: Classic. Nothing special.

It crash or say Null no matter my settings.

When starting the bot after downloading from the cloud it crash.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant scripts.MassFighter.Data.Potion.
at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Unknown Source)
at scripts.MassFighter.Data.Potion.valueOf(Potion.java:5)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Boost.boostNeedsRefreshing(Boost.java:25)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Boost.validate(Boost.java:47)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(vtb:245)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zsb:58)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(mvb:37)
at app.Vn.run(csb:23)

My settings are
Combat: Mature Grotworm
x Abilities
x Only use threshholds/ultimates
Food: Shark 4000hp stop when out of food
Loot: All charms, Shark Loot by value 10 000 (not sure it work) am I suppose to use Loot inventory or not?

Runescape interface: Classic. Nothing special.

It crash or say Null no matter my settings.

Re-configure and save your settings, this is probably because of changes I made to how settings are stored.

The reason for the null status may be because a health method is broken at the moment, as soon as that is resolved I'll look into this further but I tested this release thoroughly and there shouldn't be any issues once that is fixed (Cloud is releasing a fix soon).

I did re-configure and save my setting. Multiple times. Also now the bot stop working after 5 minutes. Status: Eating and not doing anything.

I did re-configure and save my setting. Multiple times. Also now the bot stop working after 5 minutes. Status: Eating and not doing anything.

Like I said, there's a problem with the method used to work out player health values at the moment which is most likely causing your problems. I'll look into any other potential causes once that is ruled out.

Could you add regeneration support?, and also the bot has difficulty clicking moving targets, as well as after killing an enemy he does nothing for about 4 sec then attacks new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.