Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this support ranged? I'm trying to use it at combat training arena by ardy and it just logs me out right away, Sorry if already been answered,

Maybe it's because they are behind a fence?

Last edited:
Does this support ranged? I'm trying to use it at combat training arena by ardy and it just logs me out right away, Sorry if already been answered,

Maybe it's because they are behind a fence?

It shouldn't log out, but it won't attack an NPC which isn't reachable sorry, I could add this as a toggle able option though.

It shouldn't log out, but it won't attack an NPC which isn't reachable sorry, I could add this as a toggle able option though

That would be really cool! But yeah it just logged me out right away the few times I tried running it at ogres. Working perfectly at experiments for melee though, great script! I do have to watch it though because it gets stuck trying to kill the un-attackable experiment sometimes.

Been using it for magic and melee lately and its working fantastic! Great job man!

That would be really cool! But yeah it just logged me out right away the few times I tried running it at ogres. Working perfectly at experiments for melee though, great script! I do have to watch it though because it gets stuck trying to kill the un-attackable experiment sometimes.

Thanks, I'm working on adding a few more options (selecting npcs by level etc.) which will stop that issue.

Whenever I start it with no food selected and or no food in my inventory it logs me out right away. Happens everytime. If I grab just 1 piece of food though it runs like normal.

Is there an option I'm not seeing?

I do not have 'stop when out of food' toggled on.

One thing you need to add is the use of potions. Super atk etc..

I'm just getting the bulk of my coursework out of the way and then I'll be working on adding loads more to this script.

Whenever I start it with no food selected and or no food in my inventory it logs me out right away. Happens everytime. If I grab just 1 piece of food though it runs like normal.

Is there an option I'm not seeing?

I do not have 'stop when out of food' toggled on.

Is this on OSRS by any chance? I've had a report of this recently from somebody else but I haven't got around to looking into it as I don't play OSRS. Are you sure you've set the critical hitpoints value correctly? it will log out if it falls below that value and you aren't using food.

Congrats @Ozzy on a very popular bot. :D

Is this on OSRS by any chance? I've had a report of this recently from somebody else but I haven't got around to looking into it as I don't play OSRS. Are you sure you've set the critical hitpoints value correctly? it will log out if it falls below that value and you aren't using food.

Yes it's on OSRS. The hitpoints are setup correctly.

I was using it to train a new account at chickens and it did this. Also is the looting still in the works? Seems sometimes the bot gets stuck running to and from loot and a new monster to kill, it will constantly change its priority.

Yes it's on OSRS. The hitpoints are setup correctly.

I was using it to train a new account at chickens and it did this. Also is the looting still in the works? Seems sometimes the bot gets stuck running to and from loot and a new monster to kill, it will constantly change its priority.

I've got a feeling there may be some issues with OSRS that I need to look into, it's working fine on RS3 for me though. The problem is I don't play, but I was going to make an account anyway so I'll level up a bit and see what I can do.

I've got a feeling there may be some issues with OSRS that I need to look into, it's working fine on RS3 for me though. The problem is I don't play, but I was going to make an account anyway so I'll level up a bit and see what I can do.

Looking forward to it. Also the option for only attacking certain levels would be great. Experiments are great xp but because you cant kill one the bot is very erratic.

Very useful bot though, I don't want to sound like a complainer.

Quick question.
First of all, really like this bot, but is there any way you can code in support for rock crabs?
It now just stands still waiting for someone else to walk by a "rock", maybe let it walk through the area?
Would be awesome!
Keep coding man, i really like your work!
EDIT: Im on olschool

Wondering if you can add a option to pick up all Noted Items since they add up over time, and is a pain to write all them in the item log thing.

Quick question.
First of all, really like this bot, but is there any way you can code in support for rock crabs?
It now just stands still waiting for someone else to walk by a "rock", maybe let it walk through the area?
Would be awesome!
Keep coding man, i really like your work!
EDIT: Im on olschool

I could add a mini-script for rockcrabs like I used to have available for cows etc (to bank past gates) however I really want to add/improve to the core of the script, make certain GUI options more obvious (critical hitpoints for example, which is really important as you will logout if you set this incorrectly), I've wrote a bunch of additional antiban style actions which I'd like to add but I need to test them thoroughly first.

Once that's done, which shouldn't take me long once I get my coursework out the way, I'll reimplement the mini script system with rock crabs as a priority.

Wondering if you can add a option to pick up all Noted Items since they add up over time, and is a pain to write all them in the item log thing.

Finding a way to distinguish between stackable/unstackable items is something I've been planning to do but I haven't had the chance just yet, it's something I really want to add though and it will get done soon.

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions, I'm working on it.

Small update:

- Fixed issue causing the bot to log people out on OSRS
- Added randomness to the way which the bot finds/paths to target items/npcs
- Improved paint.

What I'm working on:

- Adding more options to filter what NPC's you want to fight
- Support for looting stackable items
- Further adding to the randomness of the script, I'm making it so that the script will occasionally loot in combat even if you don't tell it to, make occasional mistakes (drink an extra potion dose etc.).

Last edited:
just wondering if anyone can tell me where i can max out combat using this bot :p I'm 99df 90 attack and str on rs3

Hi!
Me again, first of all GJ on the paint update on OSRS, really like it now, the old paint was really annoying because you couldn't see like 50 percent of your screen.
Is there any way you can add knife support?
It just stands still when i try to start the script with iron knifes equipped.

Anyways, a huge thanks for this script, appreciate everything you are doing for this community!

Status
Not open for further replies.