Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

Used this bot from 50 to 81 fm and worked flawless. Sadly, its broke now and just stands still after chopping full inv of bruma roots. Tried several times and im pretty sure im using same settings as last time. Also, you should make it so it detects bruma torch in your hand so you wont need tinderbox to light braziers.

Used this bot from 50 to 81 fm and worked flawless. Sadly, its broke now and just stands still after chopping full inv of bruma roots. Tried several times and im pretty sure im using same settings as last time. Also, you should make it so it detects bruma torch in your hand so you wont need tinderbox to light braziers.
It’s not had anything more than a patch done to it, and even that was 9 days ago. I think there might be something wrong on your end, I recommend restarting your clients. Considering the usage i’d be surprised it’s broken as others haven’t come forward to report it as such.

great bot as usual from the author, just a few things ive seen

- pathing from bank to gate takes a long time and sometimes the bot just stays there for a few seconds before pressing the door, it should click on the door if it can be seen on camera to avoid staying there like a bot lol

- sometimes when burning the logs and the winterdodt extinguishes the brazier it takes long to begin again burning the logs

besides that it runs super smooth

sorry for double post but i also noticed (after like 5hrs usage) that in certain angles the bot cannot click on the brazier and just stays there for almost the entire game until it finally moves the camera, a failsafe should be in place to avoid that and if it cannot click the brazier it should rotate the camera

great bot as usual from the author, just a few things ive seen

- pathing from bank to gate takes a long time and sometimes the bot just stays there for a few seconds before pressing the door, it should click on the door if it can be seen on camera to avoid staying there like a bot lol

- sometimes when burning the logs and the winterdodt extinguishes the brazier it takes long to begin again burning the logs

besides that it runs super smooth

sorry for double post but i also noticed (after like 5hrs usage) that in certain angles the bot cannot click on the brazier and just stays there for almost the entire game until it finally moves the camera, a failsafe should be in place to avoid that and if it cannot click the brazier it should rotate the camera
If it's happening once after 5 hours then it's lilkely the client fucking up and not the bot, so there's not much I can do about it at that point.

99 fm in a week, only got 1 death and it was because of lost conection (my problem not bot), like 400 kills, full set, no pet or tome unfortunately, thanks man, a great bot

ps: get working on an agility bot, no good ones here :p

Hey mate,

Great script, big fan of your work.

The Runemate client or script was freezing my OSRS client everytime I tried to load, I think I started the bot 7 different times without been able to run it. Two of the times the script ran but didn't do anyting and died straight away. Was hoping to get a refund on these entries.

I can send you the logs, and I'll troubleshoot on my end as well. Want to keep using the script so would appreciate the return of credits.

Thanks.

The bot worked fine for awhile, but then it would get stuck ALOT.

1. After finishing burning logs, it wont go back to chopping wood.

2. After the minimum amount of food hit and goes to bank more food, it withdraws the correct amount of food, but then says something along the lines of the bot thinking it withdrew 0 food when it withdrew the correct amount.

3. Bot use to get stuck trying to go into tent to bank, but I fixed this by turning roof off. (actually im not sure if this completely fixed it)

Needless to say. I was using this on 2 of my accounts and both got banned. I'm guessing cause it got stuck so much. Please fix it getting stuck so much :(

I got pretty sad ngl cause the hcim account that got banned got a dragon axe drop

This is the error message at the bank.

The script pulls out the set amount of food, then tries again and gets stuck.

Attachments

• Food.png
    Food.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
Be careful, I was manually banned for 1 day by a mod today. I haven't used any other bots. I ran it over night for 5hrs each night, didn't play during the day either. I set realistic breaks and such. Might want to add a random exp check mouse over or some more random camera turns and such for antiban. Awesome script still got 99 before the ban so w/e. Thanks for making it! Hope to see it improved in the future when my next account is ready for it. Might want to add turning off roofs to the instructions as well :) My breaks also could have failed it's hard to say.

Amazing bot. However today it keeps running into a glitch where it clicks the bruma logs and cant locate the knife to fletch (keeps clicking one another at random). I'm not sure how to pull logs to assist but I guess it might be from the new OSRS client update today. Hope this helps! Keep up the good work.

Ok so I ran it for a few hours last night and baby sat it, everything ran great. So I decided to let it run overnight, woke up and it had apparently died, which is fine, but it was still logged in stuck by draynor village spam clicking in a field. I am trying to upload the log but it says the file is too large. I was also thinking that a option to have the bot log out and stop if it dies would be nice.

Stuck at bank with the same error as above, pausing it and depositing food so it can withdraw again does not fix it, changing the food count while it's running does not fix it, just gets stuck on "which we believe is a mistake."
rly just taking $ from us for the "mistake" XD

I left it running and it stopped for some reason and my character died. Also every time I start this bot it charges me 8 cents and if it ends early I lose my hour?

Can you make it check for a bruma torch in the inventory as a priority over the tinderbox? It can be used to light the brazier but the script stops if it can't withdraw a torch when banking.

Anyone else getting the food issue? Goes to bank to pull out more food and gets stuck with "trying to withrdaw 0 food which we think is a mistake" or something like that.