Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

Anyone else getting the food issue? Goes to bank to pull out more food and gets stuck with "trying to withrdaw 0 food which we think is a mistake" or something like that.
i get same issue and its stuck there for a while. was about to post this.

"trying to withrdaw 0 food which we think is a mistake"

its stuck on Initializing UI...

lost two hours this way.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\frkma\ - Pastebin.com
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\frkma\ - Pastebin.com

From my experience, yes. It also works to deposit all the food currently in the inventory, and then letting it grab new food.
Overall, i've just found it faster to simply just pause, close the bank tab, and then it'll re-open the bank tab, close it and send the "moving to din whatever".
fe41ec45489d71fd10a9940bb51a1039.png

I've been running it for 18½ hours atm, without any breaks. It's only done the banking issue once so far that i've seen, it might've fixed itself the other times.
This message exists because I replaced a withdrawal action with it. Previously, users would endlessly withdraw food which is obviously what I don't want. I put this message in because myself and users would rather have the bot do nothing than to repeatedly withdraw items on a full inventory. I believe I had some sort of inventory depositing in there at the start, but that ended up looping too. I'll consider closing the bank and putting additional measures in place.

Ahh gotcha, well considering it's only been an issue once in 19 hours i'd say the error margin is acceptably low for you not to add things to it.
Yeah I'm sure you can understand the initial frustration and now reluctance. I've debugged it before and printed all inventory items out to the logs and despite having a full inventory, the debug is empty so the client isn't seeing anything when it looks in the inventory. I've got monitors in the background where it tracks if you've gained Firemaking XP in the past 2 minutes. If this check fails (you haven't gained firemaking xp) 3 times the bot will terminate, saving your wallet + account.

I understand.
Hmm, what about making a banking loop? when it deposits the reward boxes, have it deposit all and then get everything from scratch? there's plenty of time inbetween games to grab the tinderbox etc. or a timer that if you havn't gained any FM experience in X minutes, deposit all items, close bank, open bank and grab new items?
Gets a bit suspicious when an account does that all the time. It would be a very recognisable pattern, and I can see users complaining about that now.

True, i've had bots running with a private bot that's done that for months without stopping without problems. Pattern wise i mean.

ohh well, it's running fine for me.
https://i.gyazo.com/3b7c05b8da4fec3a63aad73b47ba5c1e.mp4
current run time, and only had to pause it twice.

people are always gonna complain lol
please send me a screenshot (now or when you end it) of the runtime + xp gained! I'd love to feature it on the bot overview page!

Hi!
I tryed the free version of this script and it seemed to work perfectly so I tried the premium version and im having som issues. The bot seems to have alot of problem banking at wintertodt. It feels kind of bad paying (even if its not that much) for the bot standing outside the bank.

Hi!
I tryed the free version of this script and it seemed to work perfectly so I tried the premium version and im having som issues. The bot seems to have alot of problem banking at wintertodt. It feels kind of bad paying (even if its not that much) for the bot standing outside the bank.
The free and premium version are the same code base. Try turning off rooftops and restart runemate

Dimensional Emperor
Bot is having issues recently, cant seem to complete 1 hr without shutting down saying it "didnt detect any experience gain" and will shut down because of it.

This bot is pretty damn flawless, with the exception of one issue that is causing failures/deaths:

When attempting to burn kindling/logs at the brazier, if the brazier goes out AND the pyromancer is dead, the bot gets stuck continually trying to light the fire that is out. It doesn't adjust to go to the other side (i.e. if EAST is unlit, bot should navigate to WEST).

This causes the bot to terminate as no activity is taking place (no movement or xp gains), and eventually auto-kills itself because 'something must have gone wrong...'.

Suggested fix:
If the brazier is unlit for X period of time (10 seconds?) the bot swops to the other brazier (i.e. from EAST to WEST). It then restores to original settings after game is over.

Screenshot

00:39:28 INFO Walking to the safespot tile
00:39:32 INFO Chopping the roots
00:40:00 INFO [InactivityMonitor] Checking if last known location and experience has changed..
00:40:00 INFO [InactivityMonitor] We have not moved or gained experience since last loop, stopping the bot

now kiss? how is that helping me to get your bot working?
Look at the bot logs located in your runemate home directory, or click Help -> View logs in the RuneMate toolbar to access them. See what the bot is trying to do, then adjust your settings and account to resolve it. The bot works, it just needs to be set up correctly.

Can you point me in the right direction, this is the log

00:05:09 DEBUG [BurnLogs] Executing task
00:05:09 INFO Burning logs...
00:05:09 DEBUG [RestoreHealth] Executing task
00:05:09 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled
00:05:10 DEBUG Hovering food
00:05:10 DEBUG [RestoreHealth] Executing task
00:05:10 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled
00:05:10 DEBUG Hovered InteractableRectangle(605, 213, 33, 31) on the first attempt.
00:05:10 INFO Eating Trout
00:05:11 DEBUG [RestoreHealth] Executing task
00:05:11 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled
00:05:11 DEBUG Hovered InteractableRectangle(605, 213, 33, 31) on the first attempt.
00:05:11 INFO Eating Trout
00:05:13 DEBUG [RestoreHealth] Executing task
00:05:13 DEBUG Parallel collect task were cancelled
00:05:13 DEBUG Hovered InteractableRectangle(605, 213, 33, 31) on the first attempt.
00:05:13 INFO Eating Trout

the bot just starts running off down the west side, clicking outside of the play area.
Sonds like it's not finding the food component, or it's thinking its in a different place that is it. That's the client's responsibility, not my bots, however restart runemate and run runescape in fixed mode for the most reliable experience.

Bot used to work great in the past, now will work on the first round but as soon as the round finishes and goes to the bank it will withdraw the food, closes the bank and the keep opening it and closing it continually until I pause the bot and move it to the Wintertodt instance.

Game is in fixed mode, roof turned off and I restarted Runemate multiple time to be sure.

Code:
00:22:55 WARN    Determined we should withdraw 0 food (0 = Withdraw-All) which we believe is a mistake.
00:22:55 DEBUG    Results (comp): [Knife, Rune axe, Hammer, Tinderbox, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null]
00:22:55 DEBUG    Results (api): SpriteItemQueryResults[SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 0,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Rune axe, quantity: 1, index: 1,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Hammer, quantity: 1, index: 2,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Tinderbox, quantity: 1, index: 3,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 4,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 5,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 6,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 7,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 8,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 9,  origin: INVENTORY)]
00:22:55 DEBUG    [OpenBank] Executing task
00:22:55 INFO    Interacting with Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0]
00:22:56 DEBUG    [BankHandler] Executing task
00:22:56 WARN    Determined we should withdraw 0 food (0 = Withdraw-All) which we believe is a mistake.
00:22:56 DEBUG    Results (comp): [Knife, Rune axe, Hammer, Tinderbox, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null]
00:22:56 DEBUG    Results (api): SpriteItemQueryResults[SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 0,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Rune axe, quantity: 1, index: 1,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Hammer, quantity: 1, index: 2,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Tinderbox, quantity: 1, index: 3,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 4,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 5,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 6,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 7,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 8,  origin: INVENTORY), SpriteItem(name:Lobster, quantity: 1, index: 9,  origin: INVENTORY)]