Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

Bot gets a bit confused on east side and chops one log then runs back and fore west and east
Hmm I've never experienced this. Can I ask you wait until 0.2.0 and see if it still happens? There's a lot coming out in that version so I want to make sure it's not just an issue caused by another issue.

Can confirm new features have pulled through, excited to test them out!

I have found a new bug though, it seems to occur at the 2 to 3 hour run time mark where it will get stuck trying to eat food and just stand there until the bots dies. I would give you a log but not sure how.

Can confirm new features have pulled through, excited to test them out!

I have found a new bug though, it seems to occur at the 2 to 3 hour run time mark where it will get stuck trying to eat food and just stand there until the bots dies. I would give you a log but not sure how.
I'm not sure what's going on with yours. In the RuneMate client open the Help menu in the toolbar then click 'View logs'. Upload the most recent one with Hexis Wintertodt in its name.

Been running Regal Wtd to 90fm, and been very disapointed with it.

Tried this now for about 8h and has been running alot better, gets close to or over 1k pts most games.

BUT, constructive criticism and hopefully fixes.

RARELY Fixes braciers, clicks maybe 1tick after its fixed most times. Gotten 92xp(1 bracier) in this 5h session (with some breaks, about 3h active wtd).

MUST: You gotta fix so it notices when pyromancer is down and not getting healed. Regal's script seems to notice it through the top left map or soemthing? Doesnt spamclick like urs, makes it very suspicious if u ask me. But at this point, when the update you added yesterday doesnt work, i watched the account spamclick the bracier for about 30s, before i manually moved it to the east side.

Walking is very botlike and missclicks/rightclicks alot.

For a beta, very nice script. Fix those small things and this will literally be flawless.

Couple of issues I found were:
  • When i first ran the bot, after it withdrew everything from the bank, it went to the quick deposit box for some reason and froze there, but the client status was stuck on "Closing bank". Not sure why it opened the deposit box
  • I looked over when the round was just about to end and the brazier broke down, t he bot didn't attempt to fix it despite having the option selected
  • When the round was almost over the bot also didn't chuck in the remaining logs that I couldn't fletch due to no time remaining, isn't that what "Burn before end of round" option is meant to do?
Another thing I noticed is the weird eating pattern, it doesn't eat the food, or a random piece, but it always ate it in a diamond
upload_2020-4-1_20-18-15.png

Couple of issues I found were:
  • When i first ran the bot, after it withdrew everything from the bank, it went to the quick deposit box for some reason and froze there, but the client status was stuck on "Closing bank". Not sure why it opened the deposit box
  • I looked over when the round was just about to end and the brazier broke down, t he bot didn't attempt to fix it despite having the option selected
  • When the round was almost over the bot also didn't chuck in the remaining logs that I couldn't fletch due to no time remaining, isn't that what "Burn before end of round" option is meant to do?
Another thing I noticed is the weird eating pattern, it doesn't eat the food, or a random piece, but it always ate it in a diamond
View attachment 10243
Hey so I believe all of these issues are fixed in the next version (0.2.2) whenever that may be released. The eating pattern is unique to your account, no reason to worry there.

I noticed on burn only mode, after lighting the brazier it chops one burns one then chops the rest before burning like normal. Seems like a strange oddity

I noticed on burn only mode, after lighting the brazier it chops one burns one then chops the rest before burning like normal. Seems like a strange oddity
Hmm maybe an issue with conflicting flags in the code. Do you also use the 'Light brazier before round start' option too?

I tested this a little bit more last night, I noticed it only happens when I have light brazier before round start on the west side, if I do it on the east side it will start on the eastern brazier but then run towards the middle before the beginning of every round then run back east once the round starts and not even make it to the brazier in time haha. I'll keep watching it and see if there's more specifics I can grab for you after the work day
Oof that's obviously not good at all. Lemme give this a whirl and try get a fix expedited for this. I use the West brazier all the time so it's possible that theres a bad link between the brazier spots.

Hi all, sorry for keeping you in the dark. I have identified a few issues regarding weird walking and moving around the game. This is fixed in the next version. I'd recommend only using the West Brazier right now and disabling the Pyromancer death setting until the new version is released.

Love seeing the development of this as all of the Winterodt bots I've tested in the last few weeks have been fairly shoddy/hit or miss. I've tested it for a few rounds today and it works quite well, although some bugs/observations...

1. Two different occasions it got stuck in the corner of the wall next to that box on the west side. Was attempting to walk around to the safe root chopping spot on west side, and it got stuck on the corner behind that box, and continued to spam click the corner of the wall unable to move. Hexis Winterodt Log 1 - Pastebin.com
  2. When inside of Winterodt and playing the west side, it doesn't rotate the camera to bring the root chopping safe spot into view, it just clicks through the wall, which I wouldn't expect from a player.
  3. On one occasion when playing the west side, when Winterodt was complete and it was running back out to bank, I noticed it spam clicked along that west side wall to walk to the Winterodt gate/door to exit. It did successfully walk out the door, but it was odd that it clicked along the very edge of the wall.
  4. When walking back out to bank, it seems to first spam click walk to the north side of the tent every time, then eventually clicks to interact with bank and finishes running to the bank chest. Not sure if this is a major issue, but I just thought it might make you stand out more as everyone else is pathing directly over to the bank chest, while you temporarily run off to the side of the path a tad every round when banking.
Looking forward to this one. (y)

Bot got stuck in the bank withdrawing and depositing jugs of wine.
I think this might be because it is trying the eat the wine before getting out of the bank
EDIT: found a way to fix it, i turned on "heal to full heath after bank" and no problems after

Attachments

• Hexis Wintertodt BETA 4-14 16-25-59.log
    190.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
FEEDBACK it keeps withdrawing set amount of monk fish "10" twice then putting them all back again repeatedly when at bank, and does not open loot creates. which means if bank is full just keeps clicking to deposit it ….which is bot like

be careful it gets stuck withdrawing food constantly and needs to be babysat a bit

Hey, bot has stopped working since latest update. Keeps missclicking the bank booth & all over the place, if it finally manages to get in the bank its not withdrawing food (cake)

Hey, bot has stopped working since latest update. Keeps missclicking the bank booth & all over the place, if it finally manages to get in the bank its not withdrawing food (cake)
Can you restart both the runescape and runemate client and try again please? Just to double check that there's no weird stuff going on.

Since your super active on here, just thought I'd let you know that if you have light brazier at start of round ticked it doesn't light it,

I think it lights it when unticked :p

Hey, been using this on a fresh account after your other FM chop and burn. Some notes after few hours of testing (50-70FM done atm).

- banking gets a bug where it withdraws the x amount of food, then withdraws everything, then deposits it again. I made a video and will PM this to you. I'm 10hp so for now I can manually bank and let the bot run 3-4 hours since I dont use much food.

- walking to bank is pretty bot-like, at some point i also ended up behind the bank. Not entirely sure how that happened. Have not botted long enough yet to replicate it. I'm having recording ready every time the bot banks so maybe i'll get it for you.

- had one time where i saw bot get to 2hp while it should eat at 4hp, I manually ate and never had it again. (the bot said eating cake but was stuck on that step for like 10sec).

- gets 750 pts+ most of games, always 500+ so that's very good.

Those are the only game-breaking bugs I had. Some tips on improvements, especially if you plan on making a paid version:

- fixing brazier for construction xp would be nice
- lighting brazier when it goes out during game
- when previous game ends and my character is at the brazier then it will continue to stay there, even if I'm starting with chopping. It should move to the logs during the break waiting for next round if you start with chopping.
- I'm 10hp and ended up with 15-16 crates in my inventory and still enough food: it should also have the option to bank when x amount of inventory spots are full for the low hp guys amongst us. Bot was running with like 6-8 free inventory spots or something.
- Camera angles: not sure how much Jagex watches this but sometimes it clicks logs through the wall, which is something a human wouldn't do. Same thing where it forces you into fixed state and zoomes all the way out, I never play like that, everything's so small. Again, not sure if Jagex checks this.

Overall I'm very happy, especially since it's free to use atm. Since I don't bank much at 10hp this is working good for me. Will continue to use until 99 or ban (it's a fresh account so idc).

Hey, been using this on a fresh account after your other FM chop and burn. Some notes after few hours of testing (50-70FM done atm).

- banking gets a bug where it withdraws the x amount of food, then withdraws everything, then deposits it again. I made a video and will PM this to you. I'm 10hp so for now I can manually bank and let the bot run 3-4 hours since I dont use much food.

- walking to bank is pretty bot-like, at some point i also ended up behind the bank. Not entirely sure how that happened. Have not botted long enough yet to replicate it. I'm having recording ready every time the bot banks so maybe i'll get it for you.

- had one time where i saw bot get to 2hp while it should eat at 4hp, I manually ate and never had it again. (the bot said eating cake but was stuck on that step for like 10sec).

- gets 750 pts+ most of games, always 500+ so that's very good.

Those are the only game-breaking bugs I had. Some tips on improvements, especially if you plan on making a paid version:

- fixing brazier for construction xp would be nice
- lighting brazier when it goes out during game
- when previous game ends and my character is at the brazier then it will continue to stay there, even if I'm starting with chopping. It should move to the logs during the break waiting for next round if you start with chopping.
- I'm 10hp and ended up with 15-16 crates in my inventory and still enough food: it should also have the option to bank when x amount of inventory spots are full for the low hp guys amongst us. Bot was running with like 6-8 free inventory spots or something.
- Camera angles: not sure how much Jagex watches this but sometimes it clicks logs through the wall, which is something a human wouldn't do. Same thing where it forces you into fixed state and zoomes all the way out, I never play like that, everything's so small. Again, not sure if Jagex checks this.

Overall I'm very happy, especially since it's free to use atm. Since I don't bank much at 10hp this is working good for me. Will continue to use until 99 or ban (it's a fresh account so idc).
Hi how much food are you bringing with you? I always bring 3 cakes only and it only ever has a max of 4 crates in invy at most

Hi how much food are you bringing with you? I always bring 3 cakes only and it only ever has a max of 4 crates in invy at most

Still testing out how much food is best but at 8 cakes I ended up with way too many crates and my inventory was too full. Usually do two games / cake. 10hp + warm clothing. Not healing to full in breaks (waste of cake).