Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

Not sure if this is an issue with the RuneMate Client or your bot... Bot only lasts about an hour. Seems to struggle at the bank - this has only happened since the last update.

Not only that but every time I open the bot on runemate to start it, it takes over 10 minutes before I can setup as it freezes the runemate client.

Bot wont withdraw food from bank, and if I withdraw it, the bot eats to get "full health", even tho I have full health. Have not been working for a long time.

LOG:
[OpenBank] Executing task
00:03:14 DEBUG Attempting to hover Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] since the target of InteractablePoint(309, 329) is less then 4 pixels away.
00:03:14 DEBUG Attempted to hover Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] since InteractablePoint(309, 329) was less than 4 pixels away (success: false)
00:03:14 DEBUG We're not hovering Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] according to Interactable#isHovered() but our position does equal the desired target.
00:03:14 DEBUG Attempting to hover Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] since the target of InteractablePoint(362, 263) is less then 4 pixels away.
00:03:14 DEBUG Attempted to hover Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] since InteractablePoint(362, 263) was less than 4 pixels away (success: false)
00:03:14 DEBUG We're not hovering Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] according to Interactable#isHovered() but our position does equal the desired target.
00:03:14 DEBUG [OpenBank] Executing task
00:03:15 DEBUG Attempting to hover Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] since the target of InteractablePoint(375, 178) is less then 4 pixels away.
00:03:15 DEBUG Attempted to hover Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] since InteractablePoint(375, 178) was less than 4 pixels away (success: false)
00:03:15 DEBUG We're not hovering Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] according to Interactable#isHovered() but our position does equal the desired target.
00:03:15 DEBUG Attempting to hover Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] since the target of InteractablePoint(356, 144) is less then 4 pixels away.
00:03:15 DEBUG Attempted to hover Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] since InteractablePoint(356, 144) was less than 4 pixels away (success: false)
00:03:15 DEBUG We're not hovering Bank chest [1641, 3944, 0] according to Interactable#isHovered() but our position does equal the desired target.
00:03:15 DEBUG [OpenBank] Executing task

Last edited:
Still having issues with the bot not withdrawing cake from the bank. Will often sit there for 30s-1min with bank open before i babysit or eventually get logged out for inactivity.

Is there anything additional we have to do or that i've missed?
Can you take a screenshot of where the bot is getting stuck? I want to see how visible the cakes are in the bank - if they're completely visible there should be no reason the bot is failing to withdraw.

i just added ur script to the client and tried to use it, it does the first round fine i set shark to withdraw 7 and set it up to do it instead of X, then after a round it had a shark left then goes to bank and just sticks on withdrawing sharks then, i had to manually bank any left in the invent and it still was stuck so i shut it off and restarted to try again, tried it twice now and only get one game a time
Ah, I know exactly the reason. Thank you for the detailed response.

i just added ur script to the client and tried to use it, it does the first round fine i set shark to withdraw 7 and set it up to do it instead of X, then after a round it had a shark left then goes to bank and just sticks on withdrawing sharks then, i had to manually bank any left in the invent and it still was stuck so i shut it off and restarted to try again, tried it twice now and only get one game a time

It just sits at the bank saying interacting with bank. I'll pull a log when im back on my pc.

Before the bank update it has been working flawlessly i prob have got well over 14m fm xp on different accounts with it.

edit- it seems to be looking for a tinderbox, i have like 20 of those, and they havn't moved spots since the last time i've ran the bot so i'm not sure what the issue was/is.
wt - Pastebin.com
The next version will properly support Bank withdrawals

xoxo

Runs back and fourth between roots and brazier near the end of the game when its trying to dump what it has left, other than that it runs flawlessly.
Is it running back and forth when it has at least one burnable resource in the inventory or is the inventory empty ignoring the tools?

wt gets low -> burn what is left in inv to get max points. If what is in inv is all burnt and wt still has 1%, it runs to roots and as it runs to roots, wt dies then runs back to brazier to wait for next game. Tried to explain best I could, so if you need clarification i don't blame you. (This happens quite frequently about 90% of my games)

IS the runemate client isseus still affecting this

Seems to be stopping itself from chopping roots unless i'm making a mistake somehow just wanted to double check.

Attached the logs for clarification.

Attachments

• Hexis Wintertodt LITE 12-10 15-46-19.log
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
while using the bot everything seems to function ok, untill you start the WT round, it seems to misclick to light the brazier, and also misclicks the root to start chopping it and instead just stands there doing nothing, tried restarting bot 3 time and same result each time

The function "Burn before end of round" isn't working. Game is lower than 10%, or anything, and it keeps chopping roots for a full inv... Fix please! Great script tho!

Edit: Started working fine.. Idk what happened yesterday, but today is working properly

Edit2: aint working anymore LOL. Can u check it? ty

Last edited:
Worked great all day today, ran almost 7 hours without issue. Only thing I would tweak is when WT gets under 10% it will dump inventory, then cut a root, and dump 1 root, then cut another and repeat. I would have it cut 2 or 3, then dump the 3 instead of back n forth.

Worked great all day today, ran almost 7 hours without issue. Only thing I would tweak is when WT gets under 10% it will dump inventory, then cut a root, and dump 1 root, then cut another and repeat. I would have it cut 2 or 3, then dump the 3 instead of back n forth.
It calculates the number of ticks stored in your inventory and compares it to the number of ticks left based on the Wintertodt health. Although I do know what you mean and I think that should be a simple solution so I’ll have a look at it.

used this for 3-4 hrs and got banned.. not sure why it happened so quick. first thing botted on the account. Could run regal todt for 20 hrs with no issues