Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

Hey, I could use some help. I've tried reading through comments in this thread and attempting solutions, but so far, nothing seems to work.

Problem:
Script runs fine until banking and then gets stuck outside of the door. When in fixed mode, it seems to be constantly clicking on the minimap (this doesn't appear to be the case for other display settings). I had a read of the logs, and it seems to be getting stuck finding the coordinate.

(i will be happy to post the logs if necessary)

Oddly, there are times where it does manage to open the door. I would say one out of three bank runs, it will get stuck.

Client:
  • I was using the OSRS client to begin with, but moved to RuneLite and imported the recommended settings, but to no avail
  • I have set my display to fixed (tried other display settings too)
  • I have roofs disabled
  • I have attempted messing around with zoom but none work, including fully zoomed out
  • I have attempted messing around with orientation, I think there's something to this, but the script will change the orientation during play so it's not something I can reliably set

Is there something obvious I am missing? I am eager to get this script to run but can't think of what else to try.

Also, fully aware "just sits outside" appears to be a contentious issue. I'm eager to be as detailed as possible to help your diagnosis.

Hey, I could use some help. I've tried reading through comments in this thread and attempting solutions, but so far, nothing seems to work.

Problem:
Script runs fine until banking and then gets stuck outside of the door. When in fixed mode, it seems to be constantly clicking on the minimap (this doesn't appear to be the case for other display settings). I had a read of the logs, and it seems to be getting stuck finding the coordinate.

(i will be happy to post the logs if necessary)

Oddly, there are times where it does manage to open the door. I would say one out of three bank runs, it will get stuck.

Client:
  • I was using the OSRS client to begin with, but moved to RuneLite and imported the recommended settings, but to no avail
  • I have set my display to fixed (tried other display settings too)
  • I have roofs disabled
  • I have attempted messing around with zoom but none work, including fully zoomed out
  • I have attempted messing around with orientation, I think there's something to this, but the script will change the orientation during play so it's not something I can reliably set

Is there something obvious I am missing? I am eager to get this script to run but can't think of what else to try.

Also, fully aware "just sits outside" appears to be a contentious issue. I'm eager to be as detailed as possible to help your diagnosis.
When your character is constantly clicking the minimap, whats the exact tile you're on?

Again, logically, if the player is stood right in front of the door and the door is visible and interactable then me telling runemate to interact with the door is effectively all I can do.

When your character is constantly clicking the minimap, whats the exact tile you're on?

Again, logically, if the player is stood right in front of the door and the door is visible and interactable then me telling runemate to interact with the door is effectively all I can do.

Thanks for your swift reply. I'm not going to be able to provide that detail today but will do tomorrow.

The door is in view, but for whatever reason, it keeps clicking on the minimap.

To be honest, I don't even know if it's a bug with the script or if it's an issue with my setup. Can I just ask whether I'm missing anything from the list that I provided?

Edit:
Just in case you don't need to know the precise tile location, I can generally tell you that it's not far from the door. Generally where people will gather before entering. Roughly 6-7 tiles away from the door itself. Again though, I'll provide specifics tomorrow if necessary.

Thanks for your swift reply. I'm not going to be able to provide that detail today but will do tomorrow.

The door is in view, but for whatever reason, it keeps clicking on the minimap.

To be honest, I don't even know if it's a bug with the script or if it's an issue with my setup. Can I just ask whether I'm missing anything from the list that I provided?

Edit:
Just in case you don't need to know the precise tile location, I can generally tell you that it's not far from the door. Generally where people will gather before entering. Roughly 6-7 tiles away from the door itself. Again though, I'll provide specifics tomorrow if necessary.
There's a final change in the queue that might be the culprit. Doesn't make sense why I can run it and other's can't, but it might resolve it. Got someone I'm talking to in Discord about it so thank you for your detailed report :)

There's a final change in the queue that might be the culprit. Doesn't make sense why I can run it and other's can't, but it might resolve it. Got someone I'm talking to in Discord about it so thank you for your detailed report :)
Oh that's great to hear!

No worries, I'm a programmer myself so can definitely sympathise with the debug process, it's maddening.

By the way, just as a suggestion, it might be worth updating the overview with some essential client setup tips, and maybe a snappy video of the bot going from bank to starting the minigame. It might save you time answering the same questions over and over in here. Up to you of course!

Bots been great, but today it's decided to deposit the tinderbox each time it banks for food and doesnt withdraw a new tinderbox or pick one up in wintertodt.

I just started using this last night and I'm running into an issue. The bot seems to work fine as far as the mechanics of WT go, however, it is consistently completing 2 games/kills, starts the third and just stops. I've attempted to run with breaks and I've attempted to run without breaks. I've gotten 10 kc, but only 2 at a time. Without fail it turns off in the third KC.

Any idea what would be causing this?

xpo

Bot seems to be working well, I noticed it waits a long time sometimes after a level up message. Keep up the good work. Also when direct input is turned off it has slight trouble banking it will walk to the south of the bank first before entering the tent.

Last edited:
not good working but he is asking the pro price for it 0.12cents for not properly working bot. also joining the games are buggy he is waiting for no reason so also stealing my time x) pls upgrade it

not good working but he is asking the pro price for it 0.12cents for not properly working bot. also joining the games are buggy he is waiting for no reason so also stealing my time x) pls upgrade it
Wintertodt is fully functional.

Can you please refund my last three charges for this bot as the first instance the bot died, second instances it tired to get blighted karambwan instead of regular and timed out, then the third it just got saved by the ring of life (still had 11 karambwan in inv) and then stopped. Pretty average performing bot so far.

Attachments

• Wintertodt.PNG
    Wintertodt.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Wintertodt 2.PNG
    Wintertodt 2.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 2
Can you please refund my last three charges for this bot as the first instance the bot died, second instances it tired to get blighted karambwan instead of regular and timed out, then the third it just got saved by the ring of life (still had 11 karambwan in inv) and then stopped. Pretty average performing bot so far.
Moved blighted food to the bottom of your bank. Sent .30

Moved blighted food to the bottom of your bank. Sent .30
Worked for well for a while after that but have run into errors again on my last two instances. Just keeps trying to return to bank.

Attachments

• Wintertodt 4.PNG
    Wintertodt 4.PNG
    199.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Wintertodt 3.PNG
    Wintertodt 3.PNG
    142.2 KB · Views: 3
Nah, second time I've restarted the client, its the bot thats still broken. Please refund and fix bot.
The bot is completely functional, there's no reason for it to be walking the way it is. It's 100% something on your end, I'll refund 2 sessions, but this is not my problem to fix.