Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

when you tick option repair brazier at any cost it usually detetcs as well when its fire off so it goes to light fire but it stops in the middle and comes back to wc

Bot stopped working right after the second hour started i would like a refund tried to make it work no clue what happened maybe moved the camera and it got the script corrupted

Just crashed again couldnt make it work after 5 crates. I would like 2hour refund at this point. Im gonna give it a try again

works for 10 minutes, doesn't work even after restarting a few times and also using the lite version, please issue an hour refund.

Bot just crashed after starting it twice, program crashed and lost the money, i would like the refund for those 2 tries (2hrs worth) that it didn´t even worked, it's been happening frequently

Last edited:
I would like refund for 4 tries please, bot just keeps crashing instantly for me, followed setup guide properly

Bot just crashed after starting it twice, program crashed and lost the money, i would like the refund for those 2 tries (2hrs worth) that it didn´t even worked, it's been happening frequently

I would like refund for 4 tries please, bot just keeps crashing instantly for me, followed setup guide properly
Since the release of RuneMate 4.0 the mechanism for transferring credits from one user to another has been removed. It is not possible for me to send credits to refund failed bot sessions. This has been hinted at being reintroduced but if you want to voice a stronger opinion I recommend you post in the RuneMate discord server.

It is possible to gift credits however it's extremely cost prohibitive. The minimum amount of credits you can buy is $1 and that costs $1.20 which includes Paypal fees. If you lost $1 to my bots, I only receive $0.70 as RuneMate takes a 30% cut straight away. So to refund $1 I'd have to pay $1.20 and lose $0.50.

hello, the bot stops when it is time to eat and says an unexpected error has occured, please fix asap :) your bots are always so good <3 <3 <3 <3

easily triggered ✌
thank you so much sir :)
no problem and thank you for using HEXIS BOTS
940958488211894293.webp

ive just added this premium script so far its charged my account but it wont load the interface.
So lemme just get this straight. You used the free version and it didn't work on your computer so you thought running the paid version would somehow be different and got annoyed when you were charged for it? I don't see the logic in that.

Do some diagnostics on your end, the bot is fully functional.

So lemme just get this straight. You used the free version and it didn't work on your computer so you thought running the paid version would somehow be different and got annoyed when you were charged for it? I don't see the logic in that.

Do some diagnostics on your end, the bot is fully functional.
nah i tried the paid version first then thought id try the free one incase it was bugging out, every other script i have installed works as its supposed to, only yours doesnt, so dont get aggy with me, i came looking for some advice or just to mention it for you to look into. I didnt comment on it for you to react to it with some kiddish attitude. :)